Chapter 4: Mom's "House"

I don't own anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiccup's POV
"Wait your my MOTHER!!!"
Right after I said that they took off.
"What? Wait where are you going?!" I asked her as I got on Toothless and chased after her.
"Come let's talk at my place" she tells me after we got beside them.
I decided to do just that after all this was a lot to just drop on someone so I needed some answers.

1 Hour Later

After some time flying we stopped at some big ice mountain cave.
"This is amazing" I say as we land at a small opening at the side of the ice.
"It is isn't it. Come we can talk more here." she said as she walked into the cave.
As we entered I couldn't help but notice the way the walls within the cave looked. They were soild ice and a beautiful shade of blue.
"Well here we are" my mom said as we entered a house like part of the cave.
"Wow. So this is where you've lived all this time? I gotta say it sure is better then our house back on Berk." I tell her.
As I was talking to her it seems Toothless was already making himself at home. He was getting ready for a nap on a large rock in the counter of the"room".
"So Hiccup what would you like to know first?" asks my mom
"I guess the day you left"

Author: I am so SORRY!!!!! I planned on uploading a lot sooner but life happens. And I to update sooner. A LOT SOONER!!!!! And a longer chapter too