Chapter 2:Where's Hiccup?

I don't own anything that all!!!!!!!

Stoick's POV:

I woke up early as always. Being the chief of Berk I always try to wake before the others. The day started off normal with me helping out wherever it was needed. And wishing that I had more then one of me. Maybe I should start taking Hiccup with me. After all he has been proving to the whole village that there's a viking inside of him. This is what I was thinking as I was helping set up for my son's big match today. I wonder what he's doing right now.

Hour's later...

There I was with rest of the village with only one person missing! I can't believe he would have the nerve to show up late to his own event! After waiting around for a whole hour after the set time I decide that he has had plenty of time.

"Alright people this has gone on long enough you can all head home and I'll send a small search party to search for Hiccup! I signaled for Gobber and the rest of the academy kids. I want this whole island searched until we find Hiccup! Is that clear?" I say.

"Yes sir" from the kids and a nod from Grobber was my answer

Astrid's POV:

As soon as the chief was done speaking the others and I started the search like the rest of the village.

"I can't believe Hiccup's this late. Do you think something bad happened to him?" asked a worried Fishlegs

"Who cares he's probably just playing around in the woods again." said Snotlout with a bit of an annoyed face.

"What if he was killed by a dragon while he was practicing for the final test today?" asked Ruffnut

"That would be so cool! You think there'd be traces of bones or laying around?" said a very happy Tuffnut

"Oh I hope so are place could do with some more decorations" replyed Ruffnut

I wasn't really listening to them. After all they were to busy talking to really think of where to start looking. Maybe after he's found the chief will see how irresponsible he is and let me kill the dragon instead. I could see that the others were seen talking so guess I should say something.

"Alright guys let's start our search in the woods since Hiccup seems to always be in there." I say.

They don't say anything they just start following me into the woods.

1 Hour Later...

After what seems like a life time the others and I come across a cove with a lake inside. We found it after the twins rolled over a small cliff and found a shield placed between two large rocks. Which was the first clue the second one was the dagger Fishlegs found in the lake and then I spotted some black dragon scales. After a couple minutes of us trying and failing to identify the dragon scales I went to get an adult. Gobber was the first one I found who was also looking for Hiccup in the woods.

"Hey there lass find anything yet" he asked me.

"Ya kind of" I then took out the dragger " this was Hiccup's right?"

"Aye I believe so lass. Where'd you find it?"

"Inside a cove a little way from here along with some of these" I show him some of the black dragon scales we found.

For some reason his eyes go wide and he gets a worried look on his face. Then he takes my hand and starts dragging me away.

"Where are we going?" I ask him

"We have to find Stoick and then you're going to show us where you found these things!" he tells me

After we find Stoick I lead them to the cove and others. Once we're there both of them around and hear our stories. Then without warning Stoick hits a rock, which breaks it, and takes off. Which leaves all of us but Gobber confused and a bit scared. We all turn our heads to Gobber looking for an answer.

"From what we've been given it seems that Hiccup has been taken by a Night Fury." says Gobber with a sad and always mad look on his face.

All we could do was stand there. I can't believe it Hiccup was taken away from us.

Hiccup's POV:

Toothless and I had just landed on island that doesn't seems to have any people on it or at least I hoped.

"Alright Bud I think that's far enough for today. Let's get down here for now then we can head out again tomorrow." I tell him

As he settles down for a little rest I look out to the sea.

"I wonder if they found out I'm no longer on the island by now?" I say to myself.

Author:
That's all for now hoped you all liked it