𝟏𝟒

< TRAINEE 109 >
"Do you have a name?"

"UA HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT, Katsuki Bakugou, kidnapped by the notorious villain group, The League of Villains

"UA HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT, Katsuki Bakugou, kidnapped by the notorious villain group, The League of Villains. Last night, UA's first year training camp was under attack. So far three of the nine villains have been caught. Police are doing everything they can to locate Bakugous location. Let us send prayers to the family during this time of crisis."

The screen is aggressively turned off by Madam President. She pinches the top of her nose bridge, letting out a loud, disappointed exhale. "Look at what you did. All because you wanted her to experience the stupid high school experience. Now, she's been kidnapped. I'm just glad we were able to persuade the investigators to conceal Illusions disappearance. You have anything to say for yourself, Hawks?"

The hero stays silent, using all of his strength to restrain himself from executing her in that moment.
Her name is Miyako. Not Illusion. He thought to himself, digging his nails into his jacket. "She's strong. She'll live. Not like you care."

"You're really going to talk back to me right now?! Do you really think we could've debut her as a hero if news got out that she was kidnapped by some lowlife villain group?! Her reputation would've been destroyed before it could even start! God that's the problem with you two. You never think!" She roars, screaming directly into his face. "I am your boss, Hawks. Get that into that snobby brain of yours."

"I think you're forgetting that I can easily leak out the fact that UA is missing another kid. You think I care if she doesn't debut as a hero?! I'd be glad!" He shouts back, fixing his posture so he would be the one looking down at her.

His response leaves her stunned. In that moment, she realized she could no longer manipulate him like she used too. Like how she does with Miyako.

"And her hero name is Miyuusion. Get it right."

⇜———————————𖣊𖥕𖣊———————————⇝

"OH, MIDORIYA, YOU'RE AWAKE!" Exclaims Kaminari, peaking his head inside the hospital room. "Did you see the news? The medias swarming the school right now." The rest of the class follows in after, surrounding his bed.

"It's way worse then in the spring." Sato points out.

"I caused you trouble, Midoriya..." Tokoyami apologizes.

"No, I did too... Did everyone from Class A come?" Midoriya asks.

"No, Jiro and Hagekure are still unconscious from the villains gas. And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. So everyone but those three came..." Iida explains.