𝟑

< 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐄P >
"Have we met before?"

I WAS GREETED by dozens of cameras shoved into my face when I arrived in front of the UA gates

I WAS GREETED by dozens of cameras shoved into my face when I arrived in front of the UA gates. Word had gotten out about All Might teaching here, and the press went crazy.

"What's All Might like as a teacher?!"

"Tell us about him? What's his teaching style like?"

"Is it true that Endeavour's son is attending as a student here? How strong is he?"

"Endeavours son is here?! Are you in his class? What's he like?"

Cameras flash after flash. My head felt like it was going to explode. I couldn't even use my quirk on them since it doesn't work on cameras. I fiddled with the ends of my sleeve, while trying to push my way through the crowd. "I'm a general studies student. I don't have any answers to your questions!" Lying is unethical and should never be done. However, no one is perfect.

As I was shielding my face from the cameras, I accidentally bumped into one of reporters causing me to trip and lose balance. I landed on the pavement, trying to grasp ahold of the situation. More students began arriving and the reporters seemed to have no intention on leaving until they got answers. Every time I attempted standing up, another reporter shoved me back down.

If only there weren't any cameras recording.

"Reporters are not permitted on UA school grounds. You'll be arrested for trespassing if you refuse to leave. Please stop bothering me and my students." Aizawa informs them. "Oh, and he's not on duty today so your effort was pointless."

The crowd soon diminishes and I could finally hear my own thoughts again. I dust the dirt off my skirt and pick up my bag. "Thanks for that. I think I would've been trampled to death if you hadn't stepped in."

"Mm."

I took my seat as usual, barely making it on time with the whole press commotion. I seriously don't know how Keigo does it, constantly having to deal with them. Being a popular hero must be gruesome. I can't imagine having to smile all day and pretend like I care.

"Good work on yesterdays combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Reminds Aizawa.

"I know."

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying it over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes sir!"

"Now lets get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...decide on a class representative."