𝟏𝟑

< 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 >
"Always good to see the Takami's again."

I LEANED OVER MY SUITCASE, exhausted from the early morning

I LEANED OVER MY SUITCASE, exhausted from the early morning. First years were asked to arrive half an hour before the buses departure, which meant we would have to be at school by 6:30am. While everyone else mingled about our nearing adventure, I saw it as an opportunity to sneak in a pre-bus nap.

"Takami! Straighten up." Aizawa orders.

"Yes, sir..." I groan, rubbing my eyes awake.

"U.A High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However...Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights...for Plus Ultra!" Motivates Aizawa.

It was nearing 7 o'clock, yet Class B was still no where in sight. I cursed, thinking about all the extra sleep I could've gotten if I had been placed in that class.

"I assume you're not a morning person." Todoroki points out.

"You only realize now?" I say, raising an eyebrow. "I've slept through every homeroom this year. I'm far from being one."

Suddenly, an obnoxiously loud voice blows me away. "What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?—"

"Sorry!" A red head girl apologizes, using her quirk to knock him out, before dragging Monoma away.

"Class A's bus is this way!" Iida announces. "Line up in seat order!"

I leaned my head against the window, already preparing myself for a long deserved nap, with Todoroki to my right. Now that I think about it, I'm always paired next to him. For teams, desk order, and seat order. Not that I minded. I much rather sit next to him, a quiet individual, than someone like Bakugou. Keigo did a good job picking out my fake surname.

"Everyone. The bus will stop once in about an hour. After that—" Aizawa stops his announcement at the sight of his students.

"Let's play some music!" Kaminari suggests.

"Let's not—" I mutter, quickly cut off by everyone's enthusiasm. The bus erupts in a loud chatter, everyone being too excited to sit still. Thankfully, I had Tsu and Uraraka in front of me, and Tokoyami and Bakugou behind me. The quieter of the bunch. I connected my headphones, and pressed play to my hours long playlist.