Important News for the Final Arc

Just to let you guys know that I'll be taking a break on this story from today and onwards to the future, because I'm focusing on other projects for Youtube (My Channel named by my real name: Landen Vent) and Wattpad (if I come up with a good story for the latter). I apologize for this news.

But I do want to give you guys some information about what will happen in the Final Arc:

In both Zenkaiger and Donbrothers' Worlds, the respective heroes are celebrating National Hero Day, which was announced by the leaders (Zenkaizer and DonMomotaro) after defeating their respective villains:

Yameneko World: 'Wild Cat World', and is a retooled to Kotatsu World to be base off of Maneki Neko "Beckoning Cat".

Budoki: 'Martial Arts Oni', and is retooled to Goseiki to be based off of Shenron from Dragon Ball.

The mysterious figure who looks similar to Dr. Iokal but by wearing a red fox mask is: Metsukai. He is the younger brother of Dr. Iokal, and wants to have revenge on the Zenkaigers, including the Donbrothers, for killing his brother. Also, Metsukai is responsible for using the gear technology that his Brother had created before his death in order to recapture a wide variety of Parallel Worlds and use said parallel worlds to create an army of Worlds who would work under him called the New World Army.

Kaito Goshikida (Donbrothers' World) will be making his return as Zenkaizer Black in this Final Arc story, to which the Zenkaitopia's counterpart would interact about the Donbrothers World's Kaito's suit. 

Flint Goldtsuiker, the little sister of Zocks (Twokaizer), will be making her first hero appearance in the story as Twokai Flint, after she created herself the Twokai Flint Sentai Gear.

Like Captain Marvelous (Gokai Red) and Kairi Yano (Lupin Red), the rest of the Senpaigers (Red Buster, Kyoryu Red, ToQ 1gou, AkaNinger, Zyuoh Eagle, Shishi Red, Patren 1gou, Ryusoul Red, and Kiramai Red) will be making their civilian appearance in this story before transforming into the Red Sentai Rangers.

Also appearing in the story are the Five-Core Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger: Gira Hastie (KuwagataOhger), Yanma Gust (TomboOhger), Himeno Ran (KamakiriOhger), Rita Kaniska (PapillonOhger), and Kaguragi Dibowski (HachiOhger). They will be the last Sentai Heroes to show up after the Senpaigers. The Ohsama Sentai's appearance will take place right after Episode 10 of their series.

During the epic battle, OniSister, SaruBrother, InuBrother, and KijiBrother will receive the copies of the Omikoshi Phoenix, allowing them to Avatar Change into GolDon OniSister, GolDon SaruBrother, GolDon InuBrohter, and GolDon KijiBrother respectively.

Also during the battle, Sonoi will make his return after being resurrected again by the Noto Council.

And one more thing, The Team-Up Arc takes inspirations from the last two Episodes of Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir, Season 2: Heroes Day (Part 1: Catalyst, Part 2: Mayura), for National Hero Day in the Zenkaiger and Donbrothers world, and the Armageddon of the revive villains. I thought about when I was working on this story.

That's all I have for this Information. Sorry if you're really excited for the Team-Up Arc, and I apologize for this upcoming long delay. But I'll continue to work on it sometime after I regain my focus on Donbrothers and Zenkaiger.