Zenkaiger Story, Chapter 2

Kaito and his friends quickly transform into Zenkaigers as they are about to face the resurrected Super Warumono World in a rematch!

Zenkaizer: Let's Go! Zenryoku Zenkai!

The heroes then charged and attack the World by using their respective weapons: Zenkaizer with his Geartlinger, Zenkai Juran with his Juran Sword and Shield, Zenkai Gaon with his Gaon Claw, Zenkai Magine with her Magine Stick, and Zenkai Vroon with his Vroon Picker. They battled for like 1 minute until the World shouted...

Super Warumono World: If you want a rematch, then I'll give you a rematch-Warumono! Take this on precise-Warumono!

Just then, five World monsters arrive in front of the World to confront the Zenkaigers, as the heroes recognize them.

Zenkai Gaon: Oh No!

Zenkai Magine: Not them again!

??? Leader: Oh yes! It is I, Recycle World!

??? #2: Mushroom World!

??? #3: Ice World!

??? #4: Boxing World!

??? #5: And Sushi World!

Recycle World: The Five Assembled!

All Five Worlds: Recycle Sentai... Great Worldgers!!!

Zenkaizer: NO, NOT AGAIN!!!!! (he thinks for a second) Wait, (looks at Super Warumono World) You can also resurrect the World Monsters as well?!

Super Warumono World: Correct-Warumono! Whenever a villain gets defeated by any hero in any world, I can restore them to my collection of villains-Warumono!

Zenkai Gaon: What?! I don't believe it!

Recycle World: Oh, believe it alright! There's no way you can defeat the Great Worldgers!

Zenkai Juran: Um, I think you mean by Worldgers, because you haven't been turned into giants.

Recycle World: Shut Up! Guys, Attack!

The Worldgers then charged at the Zenkaigers, as they attack them one on one: Zenkaizer vs Recycle World, Zenkai Juran vs Sushi World, Zenkai Gaon vs Mushroom World, Zenkai Magine vs Ice World, and Zenkai Vroon vs Boxing World. As they continued battle, Super Warumono World says...

Super Warumono World: Man, I'm bored-Warumono. Guess I'm gonna go to Zenkaitopia and summon more villains in that world-Warumono. See ya-Warumono!

The World then leaves by using a gateway to Zenkaitopia, as Zenkaizer notices it.

Zenkaizer: Oh No! I won't let you!

He kicks Recycle World in the chest, as he charges to head to the portal.

Zenkai Juran: Hey, Kaito! You can't leave us four to battle against five Worlds!

Zenkaizer looks back and notices he's right.

Zenkaizer: Oh, Sorry! Don't worry, I got this!

He then pulls out the Zenryoku Zenkai Cannon, as he rotates the central gear until the Power is selected.

'Seigi no Shīkuretto Pawā! (Secret Power of Justice)'

'Go Go! Bang Bang!'

He then fires the cannon to summon the original Super Sentai Team, Himitsu Sentai Gorenger, to combat the Worldgers. Akarenger vs Recycle World, Aorenger vs Sushi World, Kirenger vs Mushroom World, Momorenger vs Ice World, and Midorenger vs Boxing World.