Donbrothers Story, Chapter 2 (5)

After being absorbed into Denshoki's chest, Taro Momoi finds himself in a strange world, where he is sleeping on the grass until he slowly wakes up while hearing voices, which are his companions who came to their leader's side.

Tsuyoshi: Taro! Are you okay? Please Wake Up!

Tsubasa: Get a hold of yourself, Taro!

Shinichi: Taro! Taro!

Taro: What happened?

Tsuyoshi: Ah... Thank Goodness you're okay. We thought that you died for the fourth time.

Taro: Well, I didn't, thanks. Anyways, where's Haruka? (he looks at his companions, who are wearing animal costumes based on their motif from the Donbrothers) And why are you three wearing weird animal costumes?

Tsubasa: That's what were trying to find out. I can't believe that I'm in this dog costume for no reason. But at least I didn't get turn to a real life dog from the dog curse again. 

Tsuyoshi: Wait, you got curse by a dog?

Tsubasa: Yes, right after I was defeated by Jukenki, and I wasn't able to detransform all because of that stupid curse. 

Tsuyoshi: Really? So that's why you were not there when we take down the Hitotsuki for the final time.

Shinichi: We can get to that later. But for now, we need to know where Haruka is.

Tsubasa: Yeah, but where? She could be anywhere in this weird dimension.

Just then, they can hear a woman's voice from nearby.

Woman: Hey, You four!

The woman then rushes to Taro and his companions, as Taro asks...

Taro: Who are you?

Woman: No time to questions, cause I need your help! A Giant Female Yellow Oni along with her group of Demons has stolen all of our treasures from the village and has taken them to her cave on Demon Island.

Tsuyoshi: A Giant Female Yellow Oni... (turns to Shinichi) could it be?

Taro: Interesting! I'll help you get your treasure back from that devilish Oni. So wait patiently until we bring them back.

Woman: Thank You Very Much. Now then, Goodbye, Momotaro! 

She then rushes back to her village as Tsuyoshi thinks for a second.

Tsuyoshi: Momotaro... (realizes) You don't mean-

Shinichi: Yes, Of course! Where in the Folklore Story of Momotaro: The Peach Boy! And that also explains why you're dressing up as Momotaro, Taro.

Taro: (looks at his clothes, which they have changed into a kimono) You're right. I am Momotaro, The Peach Boy who's gonna defeat the Oni and bring back the stolen treasures to the people.

Tsuyoshi: And also, The Giant Female Yellow Oni that the woman mentioned was actually Haruka! We gotta go save her so we can get out of this story! 

Taro: Don't Worry, Tsuyoshi, we will save her, and the people's treasure!

Shinichi: He's right, We just have to get to the demon island while dealing with the demons, and then save her and leave the Hitotsuki's chest.

Tsubasa: This might be like a Role Playing Game where you go on a quest to save the world.

Taro: Indeed, Tsubasa. Now Let's Go, My Companions, to the Demon Island!

Donbrothers: Yeah!

The four Donbrothers then went on a quest to head to the Demon Island. While on the way to the island, they are encountered by two demons, which turn out to be Hitotsukis, Goseiki and Jukenki, much to Tsuyoshi's confusion.