Donbrothers Story, Chapter 1 (4)

The Donbrothers Arc begins the same thing from Zenkaiger: Recapping from the movie, as Haruka Kito (OniSister) narrates about what happened.

Haruka Kito (voice): Momoi Taro has restored his memories of who he was from the Donbrothers, but we quit the team to work on our new daily lives. However, When Taro was killed by a Hitotsuki, which is that weird guy named Ono Minoru for the 6th time, We return as Donbrothers for revenge and, unexpectedly, Taro has been revived. During the battle, we met with another team of heroes just like us called: Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger! Also, there's another Goshikida Kaito with them as their leader! How crazy is that now that there are two Kaitos which I didn't know about? Anyways, we continued our story from where we left off, four days later.

The scene then takes place at the quarry, where the five-core Donbrothers are training, with DonMomotaro attacking his companions (SaruBrother, OniSister, InuBrother, and KijiBrother) with his DonBlaster and Zanglassword. OniSister and the others tried to fight back DonMomotaro, but the latter always gets the upper hand by knocking them down. As the four tried to get up, DonMomotaro joyfully shouted...

DonMomotaro: HaHaHaHa!!!! What's wrong, My companions?! Are you going to give up?

OniSister: Well, we were... But Not Today!

SaruBrother: We have been training for like five days a week!

InuBrother: And we have lost to you HUNDREDS of times!

KijiBrohter: But not this time! Because we are going to win this training day with ALL of our might, so we can take down any Hitotsuki in the future!

DonMomotaro: Oh... Very good! If you think you can outmatch me with ALL of your strength, (drops his Zanglassword) then just do it!

OniSister: Okay, If that's what you want!

The Four Donbrothers press the blue target circle on top of their DonBlaster.

'Parry Time! OniSister! Saru! Inu! KijiBrother!'

They then spin the blaster's gear five times, as they aim their DonBlasters at DonMomotaro.

'Hey! Come On!'

Four Donbrothers: Frenzied Peach: Blast Party!

They then pull the trigger to unleash a powerful rainbow-colored shot at DonMomotaro, as their leader collapses to the ground.

'Yo~! Donburako!'

OniSister: Did... Did we just won?

SaruBrother: I think we did.

KijiBrother: WE WON!!!!! WE FINALLY WON OUR TRAINING!!!

With that, the Donbrothers celebrate their victory. However, InuBrother spots something that doesn't seem like DonMomotaro.

InuBrother: Hey, Guys! I think you need to see this!

The others caught InuBrother's attention as they headed to their leader's body, which was replaced by a straw dummy with DonMomotaro's suit and armor, much to their confusion.

OniSister: What the?!

KijiBrother: Wait! You don't mean that he-

DonMomotaro: THINK AGAIN!!!

Hearing this, the four Donbrothers looked up at the sky to see DonMomotaro Avatar Changed into AkaNinger, who has used the Body Replacement Jutsu to trick his companions, as he scans his Zanglassword on the top of his DonBlaster.