Donbrothers Story, Chapter 3 (6)

With the Five-Core Donbrothers broke free out of Denshoki's story world from his body, the team confronts him in the epic showdown.

Denshoki: But How?! How did you get out of my story world?!

Taro: Who knows. Now that we're back in our world again, It's time for the final match! Let's Go, My Companions!

Four Donbrothers: Yeah!

The five-core Donbrothers insert their respective Avataro Gears into their DonBlasters.

Five-Core Donbrothers: Avatar Change!

They then spin their blaster's gear five times.

'Yo~! Don! Don! Don! Donburako! Avataro!'

'Donburako! Donburako! Donburako! Donburako!' - DonMomotaro's Transformation Standby.

They then aim and fire their blasters to the air, initiating their transformation into Donbrothers.

'InuBrother! SaruBrother! KijiBrother! OniSister! DonMomotaro! Hey Yo! Nipponichi!'

DonTorabolt: I better join them too! Avatar Change!

He quickly transforms into DonDoragoku by changing his Ryuko no Geki back to Staff Mode and inserting the DonDoragoku Avataro Gear on it, as he joins with the Five-Core Donbrothers.

'Chou Ichiryu! Achō!'

DonDoragoku: Guys! I am so glad you're back!

OniSister: Oh, It's just you. I hope you're not here to give us orders again, now that Taro's back!

DonDoragoku: No, I'm here because I want to tell you guys something really important. But I'll tell you all after we defeat this Hitotsuki, Together!

DonMomotaro: Understood, guess you can join us.

DonDoragoku: Thank You So Much, Taro!

DonMurasame: I'll leave it to you guys. I better get back to work, goodbye.

He then transfers himself back to the Ninjarksword as he heads back to Cafe Donbura.

DonMomotaro: Thank You, Murasame. (turns to the Hitotsuki) Now Let's Do It, My Companions, Roll Call Time!

Denshoki: How is that suppose to-

DonMomotaro: LISTEN UP!!! Born from the Peach! DonMomotaro!

SaruBrother: Farewell to the Sad World! SaruBrother!

OniSister: The Master of Manga! OniSister!

InuBrother: Number ONE at running away! InuBrother!

KijiBrother: Birds are Reliable! KijiBrother!

DonDoragoku:  Able Bodied and Dragon-Muscled! DonDoragoku!

DonMomotaro: Avataro Sentai...

Donbrothers: DONBROTHERS!!!

Denshoki: I see... Anyways, PREPARE TO DIE!!!

DonMomotaro: Back at You! Matsuri Matsuri Da (It's a Festival)! HaHaHaHa!

The Donbrothers then attack the Hitotsuki one on one, before going to team up formations: DonMomotaro and DonDoragoku, SaruBrother and OniSister, InuBrother and KijiBrother, as the battle sequence goes on for 30 seconds until...

Denshoki: Have you forgotten that you still can't defeat me?

DonMomotaro: No. But we still got a few attacks up on our belts. So let's go, My Companions, Formation C... No, Z!!!