Zenkaiger Story, Chapter 3

We continued the story with Secchan appearearing at the scene in the city as he tells the recap to the audience about what happened.

Secchan: Last time on... ZENKAIGER!!!! Super Warumono World has been resurrected and takes over the worlds of Zenkaitopia and Kikaitopia-Chun! The Zenkaigers with the two Senpaigers, Gokai Red and Lupin Red, try their best to save Kikaitopia, while Zenkaizer faces the World at Zenkaitopia, as we continued of where we left off, the battle between Zenkaizer and his once again brainwashed father, Isao, as Hakaizer Kai!

As a result, Hakaizer, along with Buredoran of the Chimatsuri, are battling against Zenkaizer, as the latter shouts to his father...

Zenkaizer: Dad! You need to stop! It's me, Kaito, Your Son! Do you want to hurt your very own child just now?!

Hakaizer: I don't care, This is my emissary of revenge!

After getting a few hits from Hakaizer and Buredoran, Zenkaizer has no choice as he says...

Zenkaizer: Well, I don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice! Come, Zenkaiju Gear!

As a result, the Zenkaiju Gear arrives as it transforms into its Sentai Gear Mode, letting Zenkaizer to insert it twisting the handle on his Geartlinger.

'Zenkaiju Gear!'

Zenkaizer: Super Change Zenkai!

'Kaiju! Kaiju!'

'Super!'

He then pulls the trigger, initiating his power up transformation to Super Zenkaizer.

'Babang! Babang! Babang! Babang! Ba-Ba-Ba-Bang! Chou Zenkai!'

Zenkaizer then pulls out his Zenkai Tenlance before attacking his father and Buredoran. The battle goes on for 15 seconds, until Buredoran uses his sword to perform a symbol slash by the Kanji () and aims it at Zenkaizer, as the Kanji bursts into flames to set Zenkaizer on fire.

Zenkaizer: OUCH!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!!

After that, Hakaizer uses his V-merang to throw it at Zenkaizer multiple times, causing him to transform back into his original form and tries to stand up, as his father points his weapon at Zenkaizer.

Secchan: Kaito!

Hakaizer: Game Set And Match! I have finally won this time! (turns to Super Warumono World) I will finish this myself, go cause chaos in this world of Zenkaitopia!

Super Warumono World: My Pleasure-Warumono!

He then turns away to cause more destruction in the city.

Zenkaizer: Hey, Get Back Here!

Hakaizer: Too Late, Zenkaizer, I have finally won this match. It's been two years since I got to fight you and your hero-pals as the newly created general of the Tojitendo. During my time as the new villain, you stole my Zenryoku Hakai Gun, and you destroyed me so you can free your father from my armor. But for now on, I can finally destroy the Zenkaigers once and for all! Starting with you, Zenkaizer.

Zenkaizer: Dad! You need to stop this and remember! Remember who you are! Remember the good times that we shared as a family! So why do you want to get revenge on me and my friends so badly?!

Hakaizer: Well... the first of all.

Unexpectedly, He throws the V-merang to aim at the World's knees, causing him to trip, before aiming at Buredoran to be obliterated, much to Zenkaizer's confusment.