Snow

Tried smt new 😃 it didn't rly work but imma just go with it 💃
___________________________
(Beatrice)

Somewhere deep in the blue of her eyes is something incredibly true. That's something I really admire about her, she's always true to herself. I wish I could do that, I wish I could say out loud that what I am is beautiful like she once told me.

Mother always said that God loves us because there is always a part of us that shines within. Of course that was before she got my father to send me off to boarding school but I still think about it.

She used to take me to art exhibits and I remember that one painting, I was too young to understand it at the time but now that I'm older every time I think about it becomes easier to understand its meaning.

It was just a girl in an empty street looking at the stars with snow surrounding her and falling onto the roofs of a sleeping city.

I always wished I could be her one day but now I find myself looking at her. Her ability to be amazed by the smallest things always awes me.

She clearly didn't have the easiest life growing up and she could've easily became dark and sad but she never stopped looking at things with an open mind and a grateful heart.

They give her a lot of names; love, hope, life, girl, woman, soulmate, warrior. But I have an easier way to call her. I simply call her Ava.