Stuck in your walls

Ava and Bea are back at the cat's craddle to visit the nuns (mostly Cam but that's just a detail) and something familliar happens...
————————————————————
Pov: omnicient

- AVA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!
- I'm phasing love, can't you see?
- Babe, you haven't done that since adriel are you sure you can? Says Beatrice with worry in her voice.
- Relaaax, i'm gonna nail this, it's the only thing i do better than you, laughs the halo bearer.

She walks into the wall and accidently gets stuck on the way out. Beatrice is not surprised but doesn't really know how to get her out. A little later, Camilla arrives at the scene.

- Hey Cam, shouts out Ava, how are you?
- Hey Aves, says the concerned one with a grin, how are you? Still getting stuck in walls?
- Well, you know, just the usual.

They both start laughing while Beatrice just stands there in disbelief.

- Hi Camilla, instead of laughing could we please get her out of there? We have a meeting with mother superion.
- Well, starts the nun, usually to get ava out of Cat's craddle walls, it takes like strong emotions or something...
- I may have an idea for that, says Ava smilling at her girlfriend.
- Ava, darling, we're in a church !
- When has that ever stopped you?
- Ugh, fine i'm coming. Says the late nun as she leans in to kiss the girl who is still stuck in the brick.

And of course, lilith chooses that exact moment to pop out of no where while Camilla watches her ship with a little too much exitment, like a proud captain.

- Hey Lil, you owe me 20$, she says as ava gets out of the wall and falls on her lover.
- Oh shoot, i forgot about that.
- Forgot about what? Asks Ava.
- Oh nothing, say Camilla and Lilith at the same time, don't worry about it.
- Ok, responds Beatrice, well we're off to see mother superion but say hi to yasmine for us will you?
- Will do, answers the nun, see you later!
- Bye Lilith! Shouts Ava as she follows her girlfriend.
- Hey..

-They are soo in love, I can't, wispers Lilith to Camilla.
- I knooow, it's so cute. I'm really proud of them...
- Get your things cap, we gotta go.
- Coming!

————————————————————
Sorry if there's too much dialogue...