Scrap Metal

Preston's Pov
6:34AM

I look around the dark room, wait a second did I actually sleep well? I smiled and looked up at chase.

"chase.. wake up"

Suddenly his small snores came to a stop and he looked at me

"Morning.."

He said tiredly i get it, it was still early so I guess it is technically morning.. until suddenly I gasp as I realized I forgot about Brianna. Chase helps me up as the effect of the candy still hadn't gone away completely, I could stand and walk a little but I couldn't do it on my own.

We arrive at Brianna's room and I give her a hug.

"You okay bri?"

"I'm doing fine.."

I nod and go find a seat, as I take my seat I feel someone touch my shoulder.

"Hey pres want some candy?"

I stare at the candy being held by keeleys hand, it looked exactly like the one I had eaten a few hours ago.

"No thanks I'm good"

I think to myself, I wonder why Derick is targeting me.. I swear I will beat him if he lays a finger on my wife again. I'll make him regret everything, that little-

Knock knock

"Hello Is Preston Aresment here?"

"Yes that's me"

"Please follow me someone is here for you"

I get confused but get out of my chair shaking a bit, oh chase I really need support right now. I try not to make it obvious that I was struggling to walk straight as I follow the nurse.

I stand outside of a door and leads her hand pointing to the door allowing me to enter.

"Okay all good"

She walks away and I enter in the room, i look around and see no one.

"H-hello is anyone here?"

Slam lock!

I turn around and see Derick at the door, immediately I step back.

"Heyyy pressyy what's up??"

"Don't call me that."

"What's with the cold attitude? Cmon I'm your bro!"

"No you are not.."

I glare at him, he has the guts to call me his brother after he just put my wife in the hospital. I roll my eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me younger brother"

He grabs my chin, as soon as he did I swipe his hand away.

"I said don't call me your brother!"

He whipped out a bag of yellow candy

"I will feed all of you this, unless you start behaving"

I grumble and stare to my side.

"Fine"

Then without warning he pushed me to the floor

"Still effected by the other candy I gave you?"

My eyes widen in surprise, how did he even get the candy to me?

I nod my head as I start to feel my headache rise again.

Slap!!

I wince in pain and grab my cheek, Derick brings me to my feet and punches me in the stomach. As I clutch my stomach I speak slowly.

"D-Derick please"

He simply mocks me and kicks my side at which I yelp in pain. He put the device around my mouth, that same one they put on all of us.

He grabs me and throws me against the wall, I get up and elbow him in the jaw. He groans and grabs my hair and slams me to the wall. I punch him hard at the head pushing him against the wall, at which I hear a loud groan before a thud to the ground.

Oh man I am good! I stare at his motionless body before running to the door then to Bri's room. I enter in panic and everyone surrounded me.

Around all the voices the only one I hear is Brianna's

"Preston! Your bleeding!"

I look down and see my arrow wound got reopened and got a little bigger. Way to go Derick..

I look around and grab a paper and pen.

get help dr. sylus is here

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

I see a doctor at the door, a real one. He runs over to me and applies pressure to my stomach.

"Listen I need you to breathe.. my name is Dr. Jupiter"

The man looks at Brianna as he calls for someone else to look after her. He helps me to my feet and brings me to a new room. He gives me another sheet of paper and a red pen.

"Who did this to you?"

he asked staring at me, I hesitate but put my hand to the paper and begin writing.

his name is derick he's my half brother

I stop and put the pen down as the doctor applies more pressure, he calls for another person to help take the scrap of stupid metal off my face. I wonder why he even put it on me..

I was given some drugs, not the bad ones some good ones thank goodness. Dr. Jupiter injects me some numbing stuff.. heck no wonder I'm a youtuber I don't know any of this.. I think to myself.

I hear another man step into the room, a tall and slim guy, dark skin, cool looking dreadlocks, a red tool box in hand. He's probably the guy taking off the device on my face.

He waves slightly and I wave back, oh man that was embarrassing. He introduces himself as "Ruth" just Ruth? hm cool. He gets to work on the metal on my mouth.

(A/N) HEYY GUYSSS soo i just got my chrome book back because my brother was using it for a bit and he also fixed it because sometimes it would shut off. But I think I'm going to write a few chapters today and publish them 1 by 1 by the day sorry for not posting lolll