Trapped

Preston's Pov:
5:32AM
I wake up to a cold and dark room. I lift my head up and try to look around, I was chained to the wall by my wrists.
It's like a jail, jail bars and a mat for sleeping? It looked so dirty and I'm pretty sure it's cardboard. After a while I hear faint footprints coming closer towards me. My head still hurt and the device was still on.
"Hello, you must be Preston? Don't worry your family is in good hands actually they woke up way before you. I apologize if one of my minions smashed your head to hard. We estimated how long you'd be out so we could've got the correct sedatives for your family. But ahh what a shame to late now I suppose. Sorry I'll let you speak" My head hurt so bad that I would've passed out again. The device unlatched but still wrapped around my neck. "Ah ah ah don't even think about taking it off there will be consequences" it's like he read my mind. I let out a long sigh and asked "where is my family?" My voice was low and raspy. He gave me a cold glare and said "You'll see"

Brianna's Pov:
3:52AM (Back when Preston was still knocked out)
I wake up only to realize that the only person one that was not here was Preston.. the room had a creepy feeling to it. It was covered in all white walls and floors, the walls feeling like pillows of some sort.
We could talk we we're all chained at least 6 feet away from each other so the room was incredibly big. Suddenly a man walked out of the white door that I didn't even notice "Hello, your all probably very confused and need some explaining. The brown hair is knocked out stil-" David cut him of by shaking his chain in an angry way. "Hmph as I was saying would you like to see him? shake your chains if you want too" Everyone looked at each other in agreement and began to shake weakly.

Josh's Pov:
3:57AM

I feel my adrenaline rushing. I can't comprehend what's even happening right now. Our chains are connected to our hands and feet and if we tried to fight back we will regret it they said.
We finally make it to where they said Preston.
His legs covered most of his face and he was in the corner with the chains lifting his arms up.
Blood. You could see the blood from earlier. It looked like they didn't try to do anything about it.

Brianna's Pov:
3:58AM
I wanted to just cry and scream when I saw the amount of blood around Preston's cell. His eye bags
looked so big from what I could see. "Times up you'll see him again soon"

-Signing off g00bling
•2 CHAPTERS ALREADY WHOOOOO ILL TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER THIS IS SO FUN LET ME KNOW IF THEIR ARE ANY MISTAKES