Come back..

(TW V0MIT)
Preston's Pov
1:13PM

In my desperate attempts to try and move they failed miserably. Probably due to the amount of laughing gas I actually took in it should take a little longer to wear off.

I felt strange, my fingers were tingling and i think I saw hallucinations of some sort. I spent the rest of my time on the floor until I hear the door open.

In an instant I go into panic mode. What if it was Derick again? I sit up against the drawer and hope it was someone that was willing to help me. Maybe like a actual doctor that could help me.

"Preston? Oh my.. are you alright dear?"

Turns out it was mother, she ran up and gave me a hug which I immediately almost passed out.

"I feel sick to talk"

"Oh dear.. well Dad, Keeley, Scott, josh, and Caleb are here. I know we planned on all of us going at different times but no one really suspected us so.. I suppose it worked out fine"

I give her a simple nod and man was i really thankful to have my family here right now.

"Can you try to explain what happened?"

I breathe in and out and gather the courage to speak up.

"Me and Brianna laughing gas... Brianna taken"

I thought about telling her that i saw Derick.. but I don't think it was appropriate at the time and I don't think a mother would want to think about it.

"Oh dear.."

She put my arm around her shoulder and helped me walk. It was painful and I let out a few quiet winces of pain every time I took a step. She eventually led me to the living room where everyone was.

"What happened to you?"

Josh said as mostly everyone stood up and walked towards me and mom.

"Laughing gas.... Gonna use the bathroom please.."

I gave all of them a warm fake smile before limping slightly to the bathroom. The walk to the bathroom felt like years. I felt like I looked so much taller then usual and the ground was so far away from me.

My arrival to the bathroom wasn't so pleasant I ran to the toilet, got on my knees and vomited immediately. I gagged a bit after each round of vomit, after I felt that I got it all out a leaned back against the tub and breathed slowly. After a while I got up and flushed the toilet. Ew it was absolutely disgusting in there. All though I couldn't even tell when it was happening.

After splashing some water on my face and cleaning my wound which are making some progress on healing. I unwrapped the bandages only for them to greet me with a bloody mess. Great.. just great.. hmm I wonder if this is what girls go through on there lady days.. wait.. why am I thinking about this right now?!

I felt my face flush red as I tossed my shirt aside and started fresh with new and bright white bandages. I was still feeling a little woozy from the laughing gas but it was slowly going away. I look at the time 1:34PM.

Huh I wonder how long I've been in the bathroom, ever since all of this has been happening I've just lost my sense of time because last time I saw 8AM on who knows what day.

I walk out back to my family to see everyone talking and catching up. I sigh to myself wishing Brianna was here... it felt like the longer she was away the more and more I missed her. My mother was the first one to notice my presence and came for another protective hug.

"I'm... sorry we could come sooner.."

"It's okay ma, I'm fine now but we still need to get Brianna.."

I eyed everyone to get my point across.

"Well then let's try and find her.."