Unknown Figure

Preston's Pov
Time ???

As soon as the shoulder touched me I swung my fist hoping that it would land on at least something. But it didn't all I hit was the air, frustration took over me as I began to slam the floors until it shaked even more.

Soon enough the floors began to fall and without knowing I fell with it too.

My mind went black knowing that me, josh and Caleb would all be missing from everyone else's lives. I didn't have any hope.

"Wake up."

"WAKE UP"

Someone called I didn't know what was going on

"WHO ARE YOU"

Then I woke up, not even an answer when through my ears. I woke up  buried under the torn up hospital. My head was in pain seems like something hit me.

I heard shouting and yelling

"JOOOSHH"

CALEEEEBB"

"PREESTOOOON"

I also heard crying, I tried to shout but my throat felt so dry and my body too weak to move.

I hear them continue to search and in the meantime. I was testing how much I could move. One of my legs pinned, and the rest was untouched thankfully. Parts of the hospital made a little tiny hut around me from what I saw, from the outside I could never know if piles and piles of rumble were on me. "guys!- please!" I heard someone say in the middle of a breakdown. Suddenly I could see me vision going blurry with tears. What could I even do at the time, I felt my other siblings could also be alive that we're in the same position as me...

Or at least I hoped.

The most I could do was turn my head and try to breath as loudly as I can, that didn't seem of much help because no matter what I only heard footsteps on top of me. It felt like the more I breath the more pain I was in. I couldn't even lift my head to check my condition, and the only liquid going in my mouth was blood. I soon began to wonder, what would've happened if we never gone out that night?

I eventually gave up on even trying and just let myself sleep.

Preston's Pov
10:12AM

I wake up with beats of sweat dripping down my face. I check my surroundings quickly realizing no one was here. I scramble to get up and run to the door, a sigh of relief came out my mouth as soon as I saw everyone.

"What's wrong with you?" Came from the teenage boy, josh. "What? Oh, uh n-nothing" I say trying to get my words together "nothing happened?" Said bri with concern in her voice "yeah of course" still wiping the sweat off my face. "L-let's just get out of here" David signalling for all of us to head to the main entrance. As we walk I aimlessly look around for any signs of an earthquake,

"sweetheart, what is going on?"

"Nothing"

Brianna looks away with disappointment

"Look it was just a nightmare"

"I think your just paranoid babe"

Paranoid. A word that brought up bad memories.

"O-oh yeah paranoid.."

I look behind me and see a dark figure I blink and it was gone, what the heck is happening to me?