Now that's weird..

Brianna's Pov
3:35PM

We find a place to stay it was a hotel, we got 5 rooms

Room 1 (Josh, Caleb, and Daka)
Room 2 (David and Jane)
Room 3 (bris dad, and Bri's mom)
Room 4 (Scott and Keeley)
Room 5 (Preston and Brianna)

The beds were so comfortable, but all I wanted was to comfort my husband so we put the twin beds together so we could cuddle together. Preston's eye bags looked really bad he literally knocked out when we put the beds together. Before I knew it I had booked tickets to go back to America and go back to our normal life.

While I had the wifi I went to our YouTube channel looking at our comment section,

"Where are you guys??"

"Aren't you guys supposed to post today??"

"Guys there probably just busyy"

"But it's still weird though.."

That's when I decided to do a community post saying an update video will be out as soon as possible.

I considered calling the police that day but I felt like it would be better if we all were awake. I dropped my phone onto the drawer next to me and fell beside my husband. He looked so peaceful finally we we're going home, I wrapped my arms around my beloved and soon felt as peaceful as him..

Preston's Pov
11:12PM

I wake up feeling like I'm going to throw up, I jump to my feet and run to the bathroom. I place my hands to the sides of the sink and bow my head down.

Soon enough something comes out of my mouth, not vomit but blood.

"Oh shrimp."

I look up and see the same figure, it holds up a "candy" and says "eat it"

I stare at the candy, feeling my body tense.

"If you say anything about this.." it pulls out a knife "I'll carve your heart out"

Immediately after I hear that I grab the candy and hesitate, after a few seconds I could feel the candy go down my throat

"Now go back to bed."

It disappears and I steady myself to get myself back on two feet, I felt woozy my legs go numb and I use anything around me to balance. I push myself back onto the bed with an uneasy feeling.

I look over to my wife and snuggle my head into her neck, using my hands I life up my legs to tangle with hers, and wrap my arms around her body.

"I'm gonna need therapy after this." I say.