An Unexpected Guest

Preston's Pov
11:16AM

We finally made it to our house I was absolutely drained from everything and when we got home I immediately curled up in me and Brianna's bed and knocked out.

Brianna's Pov
11:26AM

It felt relieving to finally be somewhere familiar for once. I walk around our house where my feet take me to our room, I happen to peak through the door and see Preston already sleeping. I wonder why he's been so tired lately.. I would join him but i was starving and Preston probably was too but now his body has to endure probably another 3 hours of shutoff mode. I chuckle to myself and began to walk near the kitchen.

Knock knock

I wonder who that could be? Everyone else is supposed to have keys..

Knock knock

A sleepy Preston peers from the hallway with an expression saying "who is that?" Staring at the door rubbing his eyes.

"I don't think I should open it right now.."

"I guess your right"

I pause not knowing what to say next.

"We should eat.. your hungry right?"

Preston nods and we both walk over to the kitchen. I began to start cooking while Preston checks his phone.

Preston's Pov
11:43AM

It was shocking to see so many texts from people from the office, fans commenting on all my socials, and other personal family members wondering why most of us stopped talking to everyone for a few days. I got shivers just by looking at my phone.

"Hey do yo-"

Knock knock

"Maybe I should just take a peek?"

Brianna shook her head but I insisted to check for any danger.

I could feel my body get heavier as I walk to the front door. I raise my hand and look through the narrow peep hole only to see the so called "Dr. Sylus"

Suddenly my breathing gets heavy as he stares back at me, I immediately close the tiny metal hole and step back.

"W-who is it?"

"Dr. Sylus.."

I then feel a hand grab mine as Brianna drags me to our room and locks the door.

"What are we going to do?!? The bandages are out there and the food a-and the water!?!"

I say with a panicked voice of course I could tell Brianna was clueless too.

Knock Knock

Thoughts rushed through my mind as there could be endless possibilities of exactly how this could end
The main one I thought of was either dying a slow and painful death or a painless death like they would put me asleep with their little gadgets or something..

"Preston! Pay attention there's more surrounding the house right now!"

I snapped out of my train of thoughts and stood up until aloud bang came from the front of the house. They had broken in.. I rushed over to Brianna and pulled her close as we both stepped back from the door slowly but then our foots tangle up and we trip leaving a loud thump from under our bodies.

"PRESTON ARESMENT!"

I sighed to myself and looked at Brianna with sorrow. She knew what I was about to do so I picked myself up and walked over and unlocked the door. Walking down the hallway felt like years i felt so many emotions at once.

"Ohhhh we meet again you didn't think I wouldn't follow you"

I just glared at him

"Allow me to introduce myself properly, my name is Derick Aresment.."