Chapter 35: iTell The Members Of My Nation

"You girls ready?" asked Freddie who was typing on his laptop and preparing his camera for the next episode of iCarly that was about to go live.

"I'm nervous," said Carly while shaking her hands profusely. "What if our viewers don't take it well?"

"Carly," said Sam as she grabbed both of Carly's hands. "Our viewers love us for us. They're going to support us no matter what."

"You think so?"

"Positive. Right, Freddie?"

"Of course...alright almost showtime, let's get into position." Carly and Sam fixed each other's hair and clothes while Freddie grabbed his camera and made his way over to the girls. "In five...four...three...two..."

"I'm Carly!"

"And I'm Sam!"

"And this is iCarly!" both girls said as Sam played the cheering noise on her remote.

"And before we get started tonight," began Carly.

"We have a special announcement we need to make," continued Sam.

The girls looked at each other. Carly was shaking. Sam grabbed her hand and gave her a nod of encouragement. They turned back to the camera.

"Sam and I...are...a couple," said Carly nervously.

"Girlfriend and Girlfriend," said Sam with a big smile.

In an instant, the iCarly webcast chat was blowing up with messages.

"Oh my god," said Freddie who couldn't believe what he was seeing. The chat log was filled with congratulatory messages. Everyone was going crazy and was happy for the girls. The messages were filling up the log so quickly that Freddie had to place the camera down to fool around with the connection to make sure they didn't crash.

"What's happening?" asked Carly.

"Everyone loves it, you gotta come take a look."

The girls ran over and saw all the lovely things their fans were saying about them. Carly let out a cry of excitement and hugged Sam and started jumping up and down.

"I love you so much, Sam."

"I love you too, Carly."