Seven Deadly Sins.

Generally, not a bad anime per say. But there are many things that annoy me about it.

Let us go over the first one.

Ban and Elaine.

I have but one question. Why? Why did they fall in love? I get that she saved his life. Yes. But to fall in love with someone you barely fucking knew? I just don't get it.

Then. Let's talk about Merlin. Who is...

Spoiler alert
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In love with Meliodas...

'Scuse me? This was never fucking hinted. Not once. The writer straight up pulls it out his ass. Like... why? I know he made four horsemen, but it honestly could've just ended there.

It didn't need to continue.

But let's talk about the Demon king. I'm not going to complain about him not having the ruler in the final fight against him because he wasn't in his own body. So it's plausible that he wouldn't have access to his own magic.

Granted Merlin getting petrified draws it into question. But never the less, I can excuse him not having the ruler.

What I can't excuse is Trillion Dark.

Trillion dark is where you simply compress your darkness into numerous small balls and launch them at the target.

The fuck? It utterly decimated him. But this just draws into question the intelligence of the entire fucking demon race. Why has nobody else EVER done this? Even if its only one or two, it still would do devastating damage.

Hell, commandments could probably easily use them. Let's go down the list, discounting drole and... first fairy king. I can't remember his name right now.

Zeldris - the mere usage of ominous nebula requires immense control. He definitely could.

Estarosa - his usage of blackout and darkness against Escanor could definitely make it plausible.

Melascula - a definite yes considering that cocoon of darkness is an application of her darkness.

Galand - we don't have much to go on, but he was still able to use his darkness to pull himself back together after being bisected, so it too is plausible.

Derieri - regularly shifts the shape of her darkness to attack. While not exactly precise, it's still plausible.

Monspeet - we never actually see him do much with his darkness, but judging how it's strewn across his body. He has a level of control over it, but im not to sure whether he could.

Greyroad - literally fucking held together by darkness. Its definitely possible.

Fraudrin - we never once see him use darkness so I'd say no.

The only possible restriction from using a lesser version of trillion dark is the quantity of darkness.

Hell, now that I think about it, fucking demon hendrickson probably could've done it.

But back to the quantity, that's probably directly linked to power level. But still, most of the commandments could definitely use a lesser version.

Now let's talk about meliodas' true magic. Yknow, the weird white bodysuit with golden hands? The one that he was apparently afraid to use yet conveniently was able to destroy the commandments AND his curse as well as Elizabeth's?

That ass-pull.

I've already said everything I need to about that bullshit.

But yeah, no, i just thought of something else.

Merlins true appearance. A friend has explained it to me as her believing meliodas liked that appearance most. Yet... she knows of both his curse and the appearance of Elizabeth?

Wouldn't it have made sense to just let yourself age up? Like, why stop your own age as a child? Did you not think of absolute cancel?

Great mage my ass.

Anyway, that's my rant. Melascula is by far the most attractive woman of seven deadly sins in my opinion.

See ya