Chapter 19 " You.. stay. "

[ Hello, and yes i am back.. and, im working on another story... im getting stressed abt all these stories help, i also have practice tmrw.. so feed up children <3 ]

[ Third Person ]

Septh was clinging onto Ryo, who was forced too lean onto the bed while Septh's head rested on his legs.. nearly on his uhm.. like.. yeah yk what tiz it.

The older's hotted hands could arose the younger's body.. it felt truly amazing although, for Ryo.. it didn't seem that Hot, maybe because it was Septh who was clinging onto him.. that also made his heart race..

[ Septh ]

All he cared about was Ryo staying now.. he didn't want him too leave even at night.. even when he's sick... all because of his attachmentness too him, it grew that much.. and he simply just can't let go.

He was groaning when Ryo'd try too plead him, or in any case move him away a bit.. eitherway the younger would still stand no chance..

Eventually, maybe the Younger just gave up.. and grew tired... looks like watching movies with Aina could come another day.. in which delighted the older when he'd see the younger rest his head onto the bed.. sighing..

Septh's mouth came too chuckle when he got himself closer.. cuddling onto Ryo.. like wrapping himself onto a gift..

The younger was like a soft pillow.. maybe softer than that... he smelled like lavender, or even better than that.. Ryo's humming was making things a bit better too.. really nicely.

He could feel the younger's hands trail his fingers down onto his hair.. which made him chuckle.. softly.

[ Ryo ]

Seeing the older chuckle got his lips too curve onto a smile.. as he carresed such hair still, it was silky and smooth.. considering it was Septh afterall..

His fingers grew a bit hot due too the olders temperature.. he could also hear the purring from the older, seemingly as if he was enjoying this.. alot..

Other hand was leaning and grasping Septh's hair.. while the older was purring at his touch.. and another hand was placed onto a pillow on the side, too expectantly keep his slight balance.

[ Third person ]

It was murmuring and finally peaceful for the two, it was just all cuddlish.. between a Sick mafia boss, and his Toy.. or assasin of whatever, and you can guess sometimes, all Septh feels would be lust for his little doggie, or soon too be husband.

Their positions stayed the same for awhile, and Ryo's humming got sooner on, lesser and lesser due too tiredness.. The older was deep asleep at this point, yet he still kept on humming.. not wanting too break such a peaceful sleep.

For the younger, it seemed too make him feel happy too see the boss like that.. too see him in peace, asleep and finally relaxed.

What a nice moment.

.
.
.
.

[ Aina ]

" Ugh.. is he not coming? "

She was scrolling through her tablet, not realizing Ryo was forced.. or is with Septh..

Somehow, she was still there at the living room, snacks were prepared.. rug was also there, she even tidied that sofa, but still too no avail..

forgetfully, she didn't realize Ryo actually left his phone at that room they peacefulized, so it was buzzing upthere.. and the room was locked so she couldn't retrieve it.

Aina was getting insecure and a bit impatient.. so, she decided too just watch a movie, all by herself.. cuddled up with all that popcorn, cheese and some small soda.. with bits of tea and chicken.. yes, she had that much and cooked most.

Peninsula played, and she was enjoying it, while also looking through enemy files in the middle of the night.. yes, she did these type of things as she enjoyed them too.. it always got her curiousity on higher levels.

And while the other two were cuddling and having cute asf moments.. she was still watching movies up until 4:00 in the morning, and yes she did not feel well at all.

Rip Aina for betrayal.. fuck betrayal 🩴

.
.
.

[ Septh : Middle of the night : ]

Somehow.. he woke up accidentally at 3:00 when a small sound from his little sister, who was watchin tv belled.. it annoyed him sick.

Taking out a tired groan before looking around.. it was a bit dark, and the city lights erupted behind Ryo.. as the bed was, all near that giant window, and Ryo was leaning onto it.

Reference:

The older would chuckle as he'd hear the younger breathe peacefully

The older would chuckle as he'd hear the younger breathe peacefully.. breath hitching as he sat down.. hands trailing down Ryo's unawaken face..

how he smelled nice.

Not in a while before he decided too take on another position, taking himself, weakly too lean onto the window instead, putting Ryo onto him, it was a bit hard due too his now lack of strength.. but seemed worth it.

The younger was sound asleep, head rested onto his shoulders.. as his hands were clawed onto Ryo.. at his back of course, somehow it was like cuddling onto a big warm fluffy.. and scented pillow, Not too mention the Assasin's body also gave out a cold chill...

Very comforting for Septh's now hotified course, in which felt warm.

The younger was mumbling while resting and sleeping peacefully.. seemed satisfied by the sudden change of positions when he then wrapped both of his hands onto septh, overall Ryo was above him now.. so he treated him cuddlishly.

" How.. cute. "

Was all the older would say as he looked at the younger's neck.. the marks were still there, fading slowly.. giving him a small chuckle as he decided too just lick the marks he made at the back of the boy's neck... knowingly he wouldn't wake up anyways. Probally..

Seemed too satisfy the younger when he clinged onto him a bit more.. mouth groaning when Septh kept licking his neck.. satisfaction was on the older's face.. seemed like icecream.

Afterwards.. he got back too sleep, when Ryo started mumbling... somehow.. and by that, new position.. and they were asleep.

[ Omg i have school tmrw, rip ]