Chapter 11 ' Quite So. '

[ Hello There Darlings..! And Yes Am The Author Who Hasnt Updated This In Like A Few Months..? Anyways, I Think It Was Just A Month But, Yk What ill Just Try And Finish This.. Since I Think I Got More Motiv? ]

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Pretty Much, after that chatting and after breakfast.. everyone headed for their rooms.. Aina casually grabbing her tablet and drifting off.. Septh giving a warm smile before leaving.. And Ryo who decided too stay for a bit, just too finish cleaning the table, and the dishes..

Since back then, it was actually Septh who did those type of things, as the oldest overall.. including the fact he was given responsibility.

Ryo, would mumble too himself while cleaning.. running around the kitchen several times too put back dishes, spoons, and forks after cleaning them. He was, actually a professional householder when it was at his old base back then, given.. at times when no missions were held he'd be assigned houselike chores.. Which he quickly grew fond of.

- RYO -

Things kept going in his mind, all because of what he and Septh did, it seemed like he already switched sides.. plus too him it seemed like Septh wasn't that bad afterall anyways, His younger sister too.

Somehow, he felt pity for both of them when he'd see them like that, wondering what must've they gone throughout the years.. Simply, he mumbled on and on too himself.. Grasping a chair and firmly holding it while thinking.. thoughts sooner on getting interrupted by a Member, walking past him.. Glaring at him.

Attemptly, he gave the member a small smile.. in which the other didn't respond.. yet only frowned at him and left.. feet thumping as if he was mad.

I would only blink twice, giving a small grunt as i pushed the chair too the table.. then heading away, going for my room.. as i walked slowly.

- SEPTH -

Going into his room, he'd close the door slightly.. fixing his glasses as he'd give a small chuckle too himself, such tired eyes widening a bit as he headed for his closet..

[ Closet Reference ]

Walking as he'd then slide the glass open

Walking as he'd then slide the glass open.. looking around for something specific.. for not him too wear, but actually for Ryo.

Looking, he'd spot a black suit, yes it was a suit he used too wear as memories came back from maybe.. a year or two ago.. He'd simply take it from the closet, sliding the glass door again as it also came with pants, He'd chuckle.. remembering Aina would be the one too scold him if he wouldn't fix the closet.. but oh well.

Randomized thoughts came, i guess.

' This might suit him. '

He'd say too himself, before looking at his bathroom door, then opening it as he'd get in, flickering the lights as they turned on.. a bright golden orange lighting the darkish bathroom up, As he'd simply go too a glass drawer, and yes it was full of hair dyes..

Glaring at each as he'd slide the drawer open.. Dozens of hairdyes showing at the first two shelfs at the top.. White..Red...Orange.. He'd even have rare colors stored.. And no, this was used by her sister when she'd go outside.. Since overall, he stays indoors almost all the time.

Sighing as he'd pick White.. also grabbing what seemed like bright blue contact lenses.. and yes, it was below one of the shelves since he figured he should grab it along..

Leaving his room with the clothes, hairdye and contact lenses too.. He'd drift off too Ryo's room, seeing that he was no longer in the Kitchen overall, humming as he'd walk closer and closer too the door.. the coldness of the house brushing his skin as he'd twist the doorknob open.

Seeing Ryo who was actually on his phone.. in which he was calling his friend again.. explaining what seemed too have happened.. Last night.. Septh would lean at the door glaring at him, chuckling at his bad accent in explaining things..

Nihora's voice of stress and worridness, also tints of wanting too know what really happened kept ringing in from the Phone.. morever, Septh would only hear her aloud when she'd yell things from it.. basically like..

' Are you really ok?.. '

' Ryo, This isn't a joke! '

Eitherless, Septh grew bored.. The call was lasting a bit longer so he just sighed, walking over too Ryo as he'd take the phone from him.. The younger looking up at him with widened eyes as he'd hang the phone up.

- Ryo -

Seeing, that the older hanged it up he sighed a bit, before leaning down on his bed.. *He's in his bed ok.. 😃*

The older, would chuckle a bit as Ryo would see the clothing and stuff he... bought, glaring at him.. a glare wondering what it may have been for..

' Oh.. wear it.. '

The older would say, a much persuading voice as Ryo would look at him, a bit frowning before getting up and taking it from Sepths hands..

( A Suit..? probally for the mission or whatver.. )

' Is this for?... '

' Your mission. '

Hearing a reply faster than he'd expect, Ryo would just go too the bathroom.. frustrated a bit as he'd slide the door shut.. While Septh would sit down on a chair inside the room, patiently waiting as he'd set down the Hair dye and contact lenses onto the table.. Spinning the chair a bit out of boredsome..

Well, it took Ryo longer too finish wearing it than expected.. maybe because he had trouble putting the top suit on.. but eitherway, atleast he finished in less than 30 minutes.. going out as he tiedied the Suit up..

( Dont ask where his other clothes went.. im too lazy too explain )

Septh would chuckle a bit.. before looking at him, as the younger stood a bit still as the older moved towards him.. The hairdye and contact lenses now in one of his hands as he'd Drag Ryo back too the bathroom.. holding and grasping his hand softly while the younger was.. well slightly confused..

' Darling, you dont mind if i dye your hair for now?~ '

Septh would speak, as he'd make the younger sit down on a chair in the bathroom, in which cases he'd facr the mirror now.. Ryo would only sigh.. before nodding.

[ That's it my dears <3 Fun fact: i was supposed too make Ryo's hair get dyed before wearing the suit.. making a small smutty part of both of them in a bathtub- with clothes on ofc.. and With Septh Dying his hair but.. i dont wanna send ppl back too therapy like i did lastime my loves.. <3 ]