Chapter 14 ' Sober up.. '

[ Hello dah-lings! a bit of reminder that maybe there shall become incoming smut.. for you my children.. give me a feedback later on.. AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN THERAPY FEES!.. Anyways~ Tata.. ]

- THIRD PERSON -

Everything was going smooth, Septh went ahead and parked the car near a cliff, assimilated due too Aina saying it'd be a blind spot for the enemy's cameras. And the target here was the ' so callingly headmaster. '

Ryo was given supplies in the back trunk of the car, as he would open it up as Septh said so, their time check at the moment was currently 11:20 PM, since the drived area was a bit far for them.. yet it was also quiet.

The back trunk clicked as Ryo would look around the trunk, shuffling whatever he'd take. In any way, Septh would rather be surprised when he skipped of most of the things, and picked only one.. all the shuffling could also be heard by Aina, who was also wondering.

Aina at the moment, hadn't turn the camms on yet, since they have a limited time of showing, so she calculated both time, and speed Ryo would need.. and take for him too complete the mission.

[ Reference of what Ryo took: ]

' Is that all you'd take, my dear? '

' I can't have too many weapons lower me down. '

' Simple and Cautious~ I like it. '

' Mm, alright.. "

^ You two! No more talking.. its already 7 Minutes, Ryo.. go procceed through the roof, climb from the- ^

' The outer ladder, i get it. "

" Well darling, ill be waiting.. and listening here~ stay safe. "

And that was the end of the not even long lasting conversation.. and by now, it was only Aina who could talk too Ryo as he dashed off, Going too the location which was very secured as the girl mentioned, an amount of 10-15 gaurds were at bay everywhere, and the only blindspot with a limit of 2-3 gaurds was at the back wall.

Ryo simply backed off a bit, before dashing onto the wall.. his feet climbing it fast, yet a bit highly quiet until he jumped down. And all of this was timed by Aina, who by far.. knows when and what time the gaurds look at the sides.

Now, he moved fast.. going up the ladder without sound, the weapon strapped onto his back as he remaind quiet.. wearing his suit was a bit ruffled, but trusting him he's gone used too it.

Seeing the certain window mentioned by the girl, he'd take a stop.. taking the weapon from his back as he slowly swung it around..

- Aina -