Chapter 6 ' Belong?... '

- RYO - He'd look at the older as he'd place clothing on the side of the bed, while He'd be sitting as the older then left.

' Belong?... '

He'd repeat in confusion. Yes, he had just ended up fucking with his destined target, who he couldn't beat even so. But hearing ' Belong ' had him confused on his own, now he was left alone by the Older.

Nevertheless, he didn't let his thoughts take over him as he skipped it off, just deciding too change into the clothing Septh gave him anyways, ( Forgot too mention the room has a bathroom, cuz ofc. )

Going into the bathroom with the clothing, it seemed like Septh also left a towel there on the mirror counter, looking at it He'd pick it up and hang it over the Shower Glass.

He'd take the Bandages and his Pants off, since he was shirtless anyway, stepping inside too take a shower. Looking at himself from the mirror, he could still see marks being left behind on his top as he grunted, a painful feeling kept coming from the different marks as he'd touch it. ( Specifically Septh only did Bite marks. )

Moreover, seeing that there was still blood coming out of the tortured wounds, he'd grunt. Turning his head too the shower handle as he'd just turn it on, trying too act calm as water started dripping onto his wounds softly.

The water was cold enough, so he began brushing himself with soap, trying his best too ignore the pain as it brushed through his wounds, grunting at the same time too.

- Minutes later -

After he finished, he went ahead and took the towel. Brushing it against the red water coming from his wounds. ( No one better exclaim about period water 😒 )

Brushing them softly as he then dryed up, first wrapping his self with the towel as he reached too get the medkit, re-putting bandages on himself, or morever wrapping himself with them.

After he did so, he went on and put on the clothing he was given. ( Ofc there was underwear btw. 🤭🤦‍♀️ )

Reference of what clothing ^

Seemingly, it was a bit loose on him, since it wasn't his clothes afterall, nor was it his size.
( Ps: Their Septh's Clothes Ok? )

Yet, it did seem warm and cozy for him so he ended up liking it anyways, after doing so. He went out of the room, which was left unlocked for him. Almost having second thoughts of escaping.. in which he shrugged off,

He somewhat felt safer here by now.

Going upstairs as he walked through hallways, up until a sign on a door caught his eye.

' SEPTH '

He readed it on his mind, clearly knowing this was Septh's room, he went inside slowly as he creaked the door open.

Almost in disbelief of what he saw, he backed away a bit.

Septh was basically shirtless, as if he was going too put his clothes on.

- SEPTH -

He'd turn around, seeing the younger stare at him with a disbeliefed look on his face, in which Septh gave a small smirk.

' Oh, i didn't expect you too come early. '

He'd say, basically as he only finished showering, His body was also perfectly shaped, having slightly white skin associated with his muscles, he was morever a perfectionist, Finally putting his top clothing on, which was a grey shirt, he'd look at Ryo.

' Did you not expect my top too look like this? '

He'd frantically joke a bit, his face seemingly expressionless as he then put on his glasses, rubbing them a bit.

Neitherless his voice was still low and husky.

' I- don't know anymore.... '

Was the reply of the younger who went inside, closing the door behind him as he rubbed his eyes a bit.

Septh would chuckle, getting closer too Ryo as he'd look at him, by holding Ryo's chin.

' Can you sit over there dear? '

He'd say, pointing towards the neat armchair on the side, which gave off a window view, Ryo would look at Him and nod, going there as he'd sit. In which Septh followed and sat the opposite side.

' Are you okay of answering what i'd ask? if you don't im afraid ill be hurting you. '

His voice became a bit soft, as he waited for Ryo's response, either a nod, it was simple, All ryo had too say was Yes or No.

' Yes. '

Was the response, which made Septh happy, curling his lips into a small smile as he then tapped on the table.

' Alright, What does SNOW's leader want too do? or what is Their intention? '

Was his question, waiting for the reply of the younger as he leaned on the table, glaring at Ryo's eyes.

' I-.... He wants too take over the rank of first, and... '

Ryo would continue, saying information he promised too never speak of, his words went on and on, Which made Septh happy too finally obtain information of what were SNOW's intentions.

Even if his younger sibling was capable of giving him information, too him getting it from someone who is part of the Port itself would be better.

' And that's it... '

Was ryo's final words when he stopped talking, waiting for whatever the Older would say.

' Oh, is that so? thank you darling, Your doing so well in pleasing me. '

He'd say too him, giving a playful smirk as he then reached over, too pat The younger's head softly, giving him a warm smile. Before brushing his frontal bangs aside, too lean in and give him a soft kiss on his forehead.

In which of course Ryo got red a bit, but managed not too show it, i guess.

After that, Septh stood up, walking too Ryo's back as he was placing a Collar on Ryo's neck, Which got the younger confused, yet he stayed still.

' What's that for? '
Went the Curious Younger, who was scared and calm at the same time, his eyes squinting a bit.

' Don't worry, it's my way of keeping you. I don't want my Puppy running away would i? '

His breathing getting on the younger's back neck, in which he rested his head on Ryo's shoulder.

' Don't even try too go away now. '