Chapter 17 -..End?-

[ Hello.. and yes you saw that! it might be the end of the entire fic, idk.. im losing my mental health, my motivation.. im getting stressed.. everything, idk.. i keep getting into situations that aren't mine.. i have too deal with shit everyday just because i can't improve in a sport i do, idk.. this might've been a vent but ive been tryna feel happy and forget abt that one person, but tiktok just keeps sending that ONE video.. 🫶 ]

Anyways.. onto the story.

Epilouge?

Life was fine for them for the next few months, things were pretty nice.. the soothing warmness of wherever they usually went always, It was also always that one room they gave peace too.. Sometimes Aina would be stuck hacking, inspecting things.. inspector gadget?

Ryo was often sent too missions now, and was finally permitted too visit Nihora.. every once in a week that is.. He's became a top priority now, and ever since he left the recent gang things have gone hard for them.

Septh.. was back too signing papers, researching and all of that.. except there wasn't a day he wouldn't give atleast one or two hours, spent with his sister.. and husband... somehow?

Aina was also able too go out with Ryo sometimes.. wasting Septh's credit card on whatever they could find.. always giggling and laughing at the atmosphere, And also.. September came a bit faster than they expected.

- Third person -

" Come on big Brother! hurryyy! "

Aina, was yelling at her older brother, dragging his hand as she'd run with him.. it was now September, and the cold breeze filled the city.. the wind howls with ice, the city streets were also filled with snow slush around corners, footsteps embarking on the heavy ice.

the two seemed rushing.. it was early in the morning, and was Septh's uptime birthday, their footsteps made sound, a tip tap as they'd run.

Soon off, Aina let go of Septh's hand. Then running by her own as she'd just simpl gesture for him too move faster.. her smile showing brightness in it, a small light that the older hasn't seen long enough.

It was all good.. until the older's eyes widened as he took a stop.. Yelling at the younger for some reason... the younger's head turned too him, confusion hinting in one's eyes.. as before she could speak of what was the matter..

- BOOM. -

The older's voice no longer ringed in her ears.. only the sound of a slight ring as she collapsed too the ground, before blurryness came in.. she could see a man, dresses in full black running away, as she'd turn her head too the side.. her brother, running towards her.. dropping everything he carried.

She was confiscated with warmness.. as a crimson red puddle was flowing like a river.. her eyes gleaming as the older was running.

[ Anyways.. maybe this is the end.. and im moving on from this, its time for a wolf themed fanfic.. without the irl reference of Septh in it. ]