Tree was frantically trying to ask Four where Firey was and to try send a search party out for someone, he was talking so fast no one could understand what he was saying.

Four quickly came into the hall, shaken up and off guard like he was most of the time nowadays and Tree continued to request for a search and rescue team and panic, he was breathing so quickly and was clearly terrified, he seemed very close to passing out.

Although Firey could entirely make out what Tree was saying, one word caught his attention,

Leafy.

Firey caught on quickly after realising  what Tree was scared about but he needed to know everything before he jumped to conclusions, in Firey's current state that was dangerous.

Tired and fed up of the panicked babbling that came from the usually calm Tree, Firey strode over, stood in front of him and swiftly smacked him a crossed the face.

A stinging open-palm smack.

Tree stopped talking and stared at Firey in shock, only glaring slightly though.

"I can't understand a word of what you're saying," Firey said simply.

Rubbing his sore face and sighing, Tree calmed himself and began explaining what was going on in a much more coherent manner.

"It's Leafy, she's missing and I'm certain it's Two," he explained.

"Gelatin contacted me saying that he hasn't seen or heard from her in a few days, apparently he saw her talking to some weird looking green haired guy recently, that has to be Two,"

Tree looked Firey dead in the eyes, full of worry and concern, so full of emotion, it was so strange to see the normally empty expression he held to have so much fear.

"Gelatin never contacts me, there is something seriously wrong,"

Firey didn't reply, he felt every part of himself grow tense as he thought of what the hell Two could be planning.

He couldn't stand the idea of those disgusting hands hurting his wife.

He turned away, leaving Tree and Four standing there.

As Firey walked off, Tree called after him, demanding to know where he was going, still Firey gave no reply.

Tree and Four stood in the hallway with worried and confused looks on their faces as they both pondered the idea of following the flame haired man.

From down the hall, they heard a loud thud that sounded a lot like someone punching a wall and Four winced as they prayed it wasn't what they thought was.

A few minutes later, Firey walked back, papers and files clutched in a hand with fresh bruised knuckles and a terrible look in his eyes.

Firey shoved the items into Trees hands and once again he stormed away, this time towards Four's garage.

"Four, where are your keys?" he shouted.

"Firey, what the hell are you doing, talk to us for God's sake," Tree yelled after him.

Firey stood in the doorway to the garage, leaning against the frame as Tree and Four stood at the other end of the hall.

"If this is Two we're talking about and they have my wife, they're doing it to screw with me,"

"And if they're trying to screw with me, there's only one place they'd go,"

Firey strode over to Four with nothing but rage and hatred in his eyes as he stood right in front of them.