Aaliya huffed a sigh as she pulled back, her eyes roving over my face as she looked for something. "Make me forget, Neil." She whispered. "Make me forget for one night."

I sucked in a breath at her request. The way she'd spoken it so softly, with a hint of desperation in it. If that was what she wanted tonight, I'd give it to her.

"Okay." I breathed out. "Whatever you want, mon soleil."

I didn't hesitate as I pulled out a condom from my bedside drawer and sheathed my erect cock in it. I held her eyes as I poised myself at her entrance, holding still as my eyes traced over her face. I pushed inside her roughly with a single thrust as her body arched off the bed with the force of it. Taking a second so I wouldn't turn into a two pump chump, I breathed deeply through my nose before pulling out to the tip and pushing in again. My thrusts became unforgiving as I delivered what she'd asked for. To help her forget.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you, Aaliya." I said hoarsely when she closed her eyes, the sensations becoming too much for her. "I want you to see who's fucking you. Whose cock you're coming on."

She whimpered in response, completely putty in my hands as I felt her walls tighten. I could feel my cock throb with pleasure, but I held back. I wouldn't be coming before her. My finger went to her clit, rubbing it in circles before her pussy fluttered and started rhythmically clenching around me as she came with a cry. Only then did I let go and come inside of her, buried to the hilt as I almost blacked out for a second. It felt so fucking good to be wrapped in her snug heat. It was as if I didn't want to let go and wanted to stay inside of her as long as possible. Which was dangerous. Because the stipulations of tonight had already been made clear by both her and I.

"Jesus fuck." I dropped down beside her, taking a moment to catch my breath. "That was fucking incredible."

"You could say that again." Aaliya said with a laugh as she turned to face me, her body relaxed now that she'd gotten her release. "That was, hands down, the hottest sex I've ever had in my life."

"Me too." I admitted. And it was true. I'd never felt this sort of connection with anyone ever before. The way our bodies melded together and became one...it was fascinating, to be honest.

"Round two?" I asked cheekily as I put my arm around her waist, pulling her body as close to mine as possible.

"Already? Don't you, like, have a refractory period?" Aaliya's warm chuckle went straight to my heart. I don't know what it was about this woman but something about making her laugh made my insides feel all tingly.

"I was kidding." I replied after a few seconds. "You should get some rest. We've got all night, anyways."

A frown crossed her face and I instantly wanted to erase it. What did that say about me?

"I don't -

"Don't." I told her. "We both agreed to one night. So don't even think about wiggling your way out of this. I'm going to fuck you even harder in a while. You're going to sleep it off and in the morning I'll make you breakfast like the gentleman I am."

Aaliya took a deep breath and I could see the war going on inside of that smart mind of hers. She was trying to put as much space as possible between us so that she could have a hasty exit, just like last time. But I wasn't going to let that happen again.

"Don't fight me on it, Aaliya. Please." I murmured as I pushed a stray hair off her face. "Please stay. It's just one night, right? So let's make the most of it."

There. I'd been vulnerable with her. And as hard as it was, I didn't for a second regret showing her how badly I wanted her. How she'd plagued my thoughts for the past month or so. Or how, somewhere deep down within me, I knew that one night just wouldn't cut it. I knew I would be back for more. I guess this was my way of getting more from her - for now.