" Lilies..." Avni speaks a little loudly in happiness because it is her favorite flower which always makes her happy.

Imagine this bouquet 👇 on his back seat

" Kya main inhe le sakti hu..." Avni speaks looking at Neil to which Neil looks at her silently for a few seconds.

" Sorry but No " He flatly refuses her, due to which Avni's smile slows down.

" This is for my someone special who loves lilies...
I didn't know you loved it too?"

Avni hears this but after he refuses, she does not say anything further but quietly sits straight and starts looking at the road ahead.

Neil sees her sad like this and speaks

" Main tumhare liye dusri khrid doon?"

" No thanks, mere bhai hain meri wishes puri karne ke liye..."

" Haan wo to mujhe pta hai, apne bhai ke alaawa tumhe dikhta kaun hai... uski saari baat maana, us se darr kar rahna..."

" Main unse darti nahi hu, main unki respect karti hu, aur in dono chizon me fark hai...." Neil looks at her on this who is saying this while giving him a angry look

" Baap re, itna gussa ? Sorry aapke bhai ke baare me kuch nahi bolunga.... happy ? " Avni not said anything on his this words but gives him a last look and then looks outside the window and there Neil starts driving focusing on the road after rolling his eyes on her act.

Soon both reach there where Simran is waiting for them.

Avni gets out of the car and runs straight inside.
Neil gets out of the car and sighs as she goes inside in such a hurry… what is her problem, she cannot hear a word against her brother.

Seeing Avni coming inside, Simran goes to her and hugs her

" tumhe aane me koi problem to nahi hui, aur Neil kahan hai ?" she asks breaking away from her

" nahi bhabhi mujhe koi problem nahi hui aur wo...... Before this, she says that Neil is outside. Simran sees that Neil is coming from behind, seeing him, Simran goes to him.

" Thanks Neil....tu avu ko le laaya.... ab tu jaa tujhe kaam hoga n..."

" Nahi, mujhe kuch khas kaam nahi hai... main teri kuch help kar deta hu, teri dresses choose karne me..." Neil says this to her

" Mera to sabkuch final ho chuka hai.....avu hi bachi hai...."

" Ohh.." Neil says this and there comes a worker of that shop who speaks to Avni

" Ma'am aapke liye humari ma'am ne kuch dresses select ki hai... aap unhe try karke dekhe ki aap par kaisi lag rahi hai..."
she tells Avni pointing to some dresses

" Haan avu tum jao change karke aao..."

Hearing this talk of Simran, Avni goes inside the room with that worker and here Neil Simran and the designer of that shop are all sits on the couch.