"Woomin is in love with you." You stared at Yoongi in silence, which only made Yoongi more uncomfortable. "He's jealous that I'm the one that gets you, so he takes his jealousy out on me."

   "Has he specifically told you this?" you asked.

   Yoongi frowned. "Of course he hasn't, but I can tell by the way he looks at you and how he looks at me."

   You ran your hand down your face. "I'm sorry. It's a little hard for me to believe right now, especially since we've been best friends for so long."

   "We can drop the subject for now," said Yoongi. "I don't want to spend our whole date talking about him." You nodded your head in agreement and gently wiped your face with your napkin. "How about when we're done eating, we go back to my dorm?"

   You froze, your napkin still up to your face. Yoongi quietly chuckled at your reaction.

   "Your dorm? As in, the dorm where the rest of the biggest boy band in the world resides?" Yoongi nodded. "Um—Yeah. Yeah, sure. Let's go."

   "We don't have to go if you're uncomfortable—"

   "No! No, it's fine." Yoongi stared at you calculatingly before nodding again and gathering his trash together.

   "Alright, then. If you're ready, we can go in my car and I can drop you back off at your truck later on?" Yoongi offered. You agreed, and minutes later, you were sitting in Yoongi's car on your way to the Bangtan dorms.

   Nervously, you played with the sleeves of your shirt as you sat in silence, the only background being, as it usually was when you road in the car with Yoongi, soft piano music. Yoongi had one of his hands on your thigh comfortingly, but with all due respect to Yoongi, wasn't helping one bit.

   "Don't you all have your own apartments and condos by now?" you asked Yoongi after some time in the car. He glanced at you.

   "Yes, of course, but we like being in the dorms. I only go to my place when I'm pissed at them or when I'm going into rut."

   At the mention of his rut, you froze as a shiver ran through you. That was the closest you both had ever come to talking about the wolf mating season. Yoongi of course noticed, but chose to remain silent in order to not freak you out.

   A few minutes later, Yoongi was pulling into a parking garage and you both were walking into the direction of his dorm. "Don't be nervous, pup," Yoongi said to you as you both stopped in front of the front door. "They're just six somewhat normal guys. Don't treat them like celebrities and they'll love you. Okay?" You nodded and latched onto his arm. He chuckled and put in the passcode before opening the door.

   "I'm home," Yoongi called into the room. He stepped into some slippers and handed you a pair that you could wear.

   "Hi, Hyung!" a deep voice called from inside the room. Yoongi hummed in response and began to walk into the room, you right on his tail and still holding his arm. "Where did you go—Oh!" Your widened eyes landed on Kim Taehyung, who was staring at you in shock. A gulp passed down your throat and you couldn't find it in yourself to greet him. "Hyung, who is this?"

   Yoongi glanced at you before a light blush appeared on his face. "This is my girlfriend, Y/N. Say hi, Y/N."

   "Hi!" you squeaked before biting your tongue in embarrassment. That was the first time Yoongi had ever called you his girlfriend.

   "Girlfriend?!" Taehyung shouted in disbelief. "But Hyung, you've never brought home a girlfriend before!" Yoongi opted to remain silent and continued to stare at his dongsaeng. "Oh my gosh, I have to tell everyone! Where's my phone?" Yoongi groaned and began pulling you in a different direction—you assumed his room.