𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

:: PHANTASMS ::
a figment of your imagination: an illusion

illusionist, the ability to manipulate one's mind to see things that aren't true

➤ in order to activate this quirk, the user must make eye contact with who they want it to affect.

➤ if the user wishes to affect multiple people at once, they can transfer the energy from their eye and spread it throughout the crowd to infuse multiple minds at once.

➤ while the crowd's mind is infused with the eye energy, the user will not be able to see out of that eye until the effect wears off.

➤ the effect will only wear off if the user runs out of energy, loses consciousness, or commands it to do so.

➤ the user can also create the illusion that they're are multiples versions of themselves. However, unlike twice, the duplicates aren't solid.

➤ the duplicates created will only disappear when the user either commands them to do so, or loses consciousness/energy. The more duplicates created, the more energy required.

➤ The user can use see through the duplicates eyes as a method of gathering information. The different views will be shown on a holographic screen in front of her eyes.

holographs, the ability to create hyper realistic holograms

in order to create a hologram of something, the user must know it's basic structure and how it functions. (Not as detailed as Momo needs to be)

➤ the holograms level of solidify depends on the amount of energy the user imputed.

➤ creations that are solidified all the way will require lots of energy, concentration, and patience.

➤ most holographic creations will often be transparent. However anything that passes through will disintegrate. This does not apply to explosions, lightning, etc.

➤ the user can use holographs as a way to scan their surroundings by expanding it horizontally. Once the scan is complete, the user can create a holographic map and display from her eye for others to see.

holographic barrier, a shield to protect the user from any danger and harm

➤ this barrier is made from the same material as the ability 'holographs'. As stated previously, anything that passes through will disintegrate.

➤ the user can manipulate the barriers shape, form, and size.

➤ the larger the size, the more energy required.