Qrow: "So, was it worth the wait?"

Jaune: "It's... nice but, it could have been worth an even longer wait."

He motions to the fresh bandages around Qrow's waist and Y/N's left arm. Qrow just wave it off.

Qrow: "Ah, don't sweat it. The poison is almost completely out of our system..."

He then motions to his flask in his hand.

Qrow: "See this, kid. All in one pain killer and disinfectant."

As he said this, Qrow takes a sip from it. 

Y/N #1: "Yeah, I rather use it as a disinfectant rather than a pain killer to drink, Qrow."

Jaune and Ruby look unamused by Qrow's words but, Nora's cheerful voice draw their attention. 

Nora: "Let's head up to the Cho Chin, guys! Ren and I never had the chance to go all the way up there until now."

They soon enter one of the many glass elevators that pocket the mountain of the city as Qrow turns to Nora.

Qrow: "Tone down your expectations till we're done at Haven. Seeing Lionheart is the first priority."

Nora: "Fine."

With that, they board the elevator and take off as the gang continues to stare at the city as the elevator ascends to the top.

Jaune: "They really made the most out of these mountains."

Qrow: "Every inch. Stay away from the lower levels." 

Y/N #1: "The higher up you go, the nicer it gets."

Nora: "And we are going up!" 

Soon enough, the elevator emerges to the top of the Cho Chin where Haven's clean, aesthetically pleasing campus awaits them. The group walked into the school courtyard, looking around in wonder and amazement. As they stopped in front of the main building, Y/N and Qrow hung back, casting observatory glances all around the place.

Y/N #1: "Qrow..."

Qrow: "Yeah... something's off. No one's here. Teachers or students."

Y/N #1: "Let's take a look inside."

As they walked inside and made their way to the headmaster's office, the situation didn't seem to be any different than outside, making the group unsettled by the mere silence of the academy.

Ruby: "Hellooo! Helloooo!"

Nora: "Maybe try... louder?"

Ren: "There doesn't seem to be anyone here."

Jaune: "Well, I guess school isn't really in session right now. Maybe that's it."

Y/N #1: "Even if that's the case, it's too damn quiet. We should be seeing at least a few teachers and staffs here. And yet, we haven't seen a single soul."

Qrow: "This isn't right... come on."

The huntsman dash towards the headmaster's office, with Y/N and the others following behind. Once the group reach the office, Lionheart is actually just leaving, staring at his pocket watch in concern as he bumbles out of the door and into Qrow.