Chapter 10

Ch10

Alex's POV

"Come on just do it" I looked out the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards me. I heard a tapping on the window and then it became a pitter-patter. People ran for cover outside and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The roofs of the cars danced with spray and I could hear the murmuring of the rain through the window. It sounded like the buzzing of angry bees.

I've been standing outside of the classroom for 10 minutes doing nothing, I can't seem to open the door. What's stopping me?

Meeting my new students.

"dude its not rocket science, open it" I let out a shaky breath and slowly open the door.

"and the-" the voice of a man stops as I enter the room.

"hello, what can I help you with" I look up to the most greenesteyes I've ever seen. His eyes were the kind of green that mint ice cream gets jealous of. The kind of green that distracts you from everything around. His eyes were the kind of green that gets noticed even when you can't see them because his eyes showed straight through to his personality. That happy, light, noticeable green is the variety he had.

"im the new teacher for this class" I say calmly, thanking the lord I didn't stutter. Look of confusion filled his face.

"oh I wasn't notified" he stands up from his ;eaning position and lays his textbook on the desk. I quickly scan him over subtly, Black quiffed hair, pink lips and a pale complexion.

"im Jayden Buttons but everyone calls me Jay" I smirk when I hear his last name. I open my mouth to say something but then stop when he cocks an eyebrow at me challenging me.

"nice to meet you, im Alexis" I smile slyly at him. He looked taken back for a second and stared at me with an unknown emotion. A cough had broken our stare down, Jay scratches his neck and looks back to the studnets.

"Well I'll introduce you to everyone" he starts and smiles gently at me.

"This here is Eli Rich" he firstly points to a skinny looking boy who had orange hair. I couldn't see his face because he was resting his head on his arms, it looked like he was sleeping.

"Next is Amelia Coin" she avoids my stare by looking down at her fingers

"Then there is Ivy Black" next was a girl with long black hair that was dip dyed blue, lighty tan and had stone cold gray eyes. She gave me a vicous glare than looked back at the window.

"Aiden Curran" this boy had black spiked up hair with dark brown eyes, he was really pale and I could see a faint bruise on his right cheek. He gave a small glance than looked down at his phone.

"Oliver Grace" next was a boy who was super buff, he had dirty blond hair with green eyes that watched my every move.

"Noah ring" now this kid had really dark red hair, a colour I would love to dye my hair. He had a really strong build, I could tell he was a jock. The thing that confused me was the look his chocolate brown eyes was giving me, it was like he was trying to figure something out.

"And finally Robin Jones" so the famous Ms Jones was in my class.

"It's a small, quiet class but you'll get used to it" I take in each student and think back to the file Dany gave me.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ms V--"

"Why is she here Jay? We don't need another person to judge us" I wasn't really surprised that it was Aiden who spoke up.