Chapter 2

Ch2

Alex's POV

"My life sucks!"

"Um pumpkin, you need to have a life first for it to suck" a cheery Jeff walks in.

"Ha ha your so funny I forgot to laugh" I glare at him as he ruffles my hair. After the incident with the twins, I decided to visit Jeff and Mary which lead to me staying over for a week.

"For your information I do have a life" I argue back. Please my life is de bomb digity.

"Eating junk food, laying down and going work three times a week is not a life" he says grabbing the TV remote. I slouch back into my couch and let out a massive yawn.

"Eh hakuna matata" I smile lazily at him and close my eyes.

"Alex dear you need to get a decent job, why don't you ask Luke for one?" Mary said making lunch.

"Excuse me, I have a decent job, two to be precise thank you very much" I replied back.

"Waitressing and asking people 'how do you feel?' are not decent jobs. Look Luke's coming home this afternoon, he owns a lot of jobs. I'm sure he can get you something better" Jeff tries persuading me. I snort unladylike and walk to the fridge to grab more food.

"Sweetie don't you want to do something your passionate about, you said you've always wanted to become a teacher" Mary says cutting her vegetables.

"What's the point? Atleast I'm getting money, that's all I really need now plus I'm still taking care of Vanessa's rent" i lean into the fridge and stare at the food. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

"You know staring inside the fridge isn't going to change anything" I send a glare over my shoulder to a chuckling Jeff.

"Oh yea speaking of Vanessa, what is she going to do with the twins?" He asked turning his head from the TV. I close the fridge and grab an apple instead.

"Well she's finally made the choice to send the twins to boarding school. She said it wasn't easy breaking it to them but after a hard long talk she finally won them over. Being the sweet heart she is, she promised them only two years of boarding and then they can move back in. I think that's are fair deal plus enough time for her to get her head around everything" I crunch into my red apple, personally I like green sour apples. Yum.

"Well that's lovely dear, hopefully she we will settle down soon. Speaking of settling down, when are you going to young lady?" Mary gives me an accusing while I have a choking fit.

"Settling down? Please I'm too young to settle down, I still have my life to live. Marriage is boring, you settle down and you do nothing. No fun" I pout throwing my apple in the bin. I fist bump into the air as I get it in.

"No fun? Please we have so much fun don't we jeffrald dear" she smiles cheekily at Jeff you winks back at her. I fake puke into the sink.

"Oooookayy change the subject, I do not want to know what your 'fun' is. Anyway how's Luke's wife, what she like?" I lean over the bench.

"Well she's quite lovely actually, very out going and friendly, just like your mother dear" Mary smiles warmly to me, I smile back as I think of my own mother.

"That's great, I guess I'll just have to wait till they come over. Can't wait to see my niece and nephews" I jump excitedly. Both Jeff and Mary laugh.

"Oh and please don't pester Luke too much this time. I still remember how you dyed Luke's hair half purple and green" she chuckles at the memory. I smile cheekily as I think back to that day.

(Flashback)

18 year old me runs to the side of the house where Luke's room is located. I jump up the large tree and climb my way up. I get to his window and slowly pull his window up. This boy needs to learn to lock his windows. I quietly tiptoe into his room and half shut his window. Looking around I scrunch my nose to see the typical boys room. Clothes scattered everywhere, nasty smell, half naked posters of girls or sports cars. Wait a minute, what's that? I walk slowly to his door to see something laying on the ground, I pick it up slowly and hold my laugh in. I was holding a pair of boxers covered in Cookie Monster and another matching pair but that one was covered in Elmo. I drop the boxers and tip toe to his bed, luckily he was facing the wall so easy access for me from the behind. I cock an eyebrow as I notice how dirty that sounded. I shake my head and get to work quickly. Grabbing the the hair spray cans, I spray half his hair purple and the other green. I lean back to see my art work. It reminded me of the hulk. I grin widely and step back. My job here is done. I head to the window but stop when I see his phone. Quickly thinking, I grab his phone and lower the brightness. Damn it, he has a password. 9 letter word

Sexy beast

I type it in quickly. CORRECT. I raise my eyebrows and go into his Facebook. I quickly message all his friends weird messages and post a retarded status. I take a selfie quickly and set it as his lock screen. I lay his phone back and head for the window. I freeze as I hear him stirr.

"Ehh whose there?" He grumbles half asleep. I turn around slowly and say the first thing that comes to my head.

"Ehh hi I'm Ron Burgundy, go fuck yourself thank you" I did my best anchorman voice and stood still. He giggled and went back to sleep talking about some shit. I release a silent breath and jump out his window and down the tree.

Next morning I got a video message from Jessie that showed Luke going mental screaming my name and swearing, it left me grinning for weeks.

(Flash back over)

"Ahh good times and no promises Mary" I jump as she pinches my sides.

"Alex dear, be a good pumpkin and clean the house up before Luke comes please. Oh and please no One Direction or that Rustin Buber, I've heard enough of that for two years because of Lora" he grumbles walking up the stairs. Mary and I laugh as we hear him grumbling of about "stealing my girl" or "looks so perfect". Let's just say my way of cleaning up is way different from other people. For me to clean I need my music blaring of in the background and my microphone (broom stick). I connect my iPod to my stereo and pick a song.

Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh
Doh doh doh, doh duh (Aaaaaaow!)

This hit
That ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer
That white gold
This one, for them hood girls

"Please no singing" Mary pleads laughing. I grab my broom, spin in my spot and bring it to my mouth.

"I don't sing, I perform" and I sing away.

Them good girls
Straight masterpieces
Stylin', while in
Livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Am I bad 'bout that money
Break it down

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)

'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me, just watch

"COME ON!"