The hands which had emerged from the air started to make a whole human, a creation. The hand wrapped itself to Kera's waist to her hands which were resting on. Keral looked at him and knew it was not Glance but him as a dream character. Kera had lost her lucidity because she forgot her aim of her dreams. The red cloth from Kera's hand loosed and fall over on ground. 

Glance and Kera were at same stance as the picture of them when they were playing hide and seek. Kera was laughing in Glance's arms and so does he twirl her to the sky. They were so playful that Keral didn't wanted to step in as if he knew he had no right to step in. He was all lost and witnessing the love story of them and he knew it wasn't the first time he had witnessed their love story. 

It was them! said Keral to himself as if he knew something, he knew about them! 

Glance!!! said Kera offering her hands to him

Yes! milady!

They started to dance in middle of the town with everyone circling them around. They were singing some melody which Keral didn't knew but he sat down by one of the shops seeing them dance and celebrating the beauty of life. Glance and Kera were all lost in themselves, even though everyone had stopped; they didn't as crowd chose them to be 'Eternity' as said in the song. Glance would easily lift Kera as a feather and Kera would embrace him to every dance with her touch as he was the warmness of her, not only in dream but in real because after all it was memory playing in her dreams. 

Glance stopped and so did Kera because Kera felt a sensation as she looked at Keral in mid. She closed her ears hearing the voices of the town. What happened? asked Keral rushing to her. 

Glance! don't go!!! PLEASE

Our Path---

GLANCE DON'T! PLEASE!! GLANCE GLANCE!! GLANCE!!

Keral woke up in a void and fell into it as it took place with Kera's scream which disturbed the dream. Kera held the cushion beside close to her saying to it 'Please don't leave me' 'Please meet me again' 'Please---' 

All Keral could hear was 'please in every sentence.' Jack was awake looking at Kera, he patted her pulling the blanket up to face so she could sleep warmly. Unfortunate Dreamers said Jack staying beside her. 

Next morning Keral had woke up early and was painting when Kera walked in. What are you painting she asked with a bright smile which made Keral thought How can a smile like her is in true unfortunate? 

I'm painting a scenery! 

Scenery?!! 

Yes! 

Kera looked over the painting; it was all dark with few sunrays coming through the trees. What does this painting mean? asked Kera because she had known every artist has a story behind for what they do. Even when they say, 'Just wanted to draw something' It's just them opening a path to a new sight they had saw or felt. 

YOUR SOUL!

What? asked Kera in confusion for what he had answered 

It's you! remember when I said you are a scenery!

Yes! but I also remember you saying I'm not beautiful as a scenery! 

Keral felt defeated but he knew he could convey the message through his canvas. You see Kera! you and your soul are a piece of a Dark Forest. You are carved as their woods! You are dark as the roots! People could only see the surface of your leaves that sun touches, yet no one knows what your ground holds and so does the root buried inside with nothing but dead wishes. Yet your soul is so beautiful because of those few sunrays you let in! even in few you are the most beautiful thing to hold dearest. 

I can't understand what's beautiful about it! said Kera 

Beautiful Keral laughed. You Kera Winter!

You are the land I won't fear to stay at nights because I know the few sunrays you had kept in are the ones who would save in when in dark because as miracle you are! you will shape it in orbs!

 If your woods are dark, it will still make me alive because as miracle you are you can keep anyone warm!

If your grounds are dark, it will still make me sleep over the leaves bed because as Miracle you are you can save me with your forest leaves!

Because You Kera Winter you might be the dark forest but as miracle you are! you are the most beautiful piece of land, piece of my scenery I would love to make thousands you in this mere piece of canvas! 

Kera got quite with everything Keral had said. She was the muse and inspiration for Keral's canvas which she felt honored but the meaning behind it, she felt gifted. She was all lost in the canvas but the more she looks the more she felt looking in the mirror. She touched the dry paint; felt like touching the soul. So serene! she thought admiring herself in the chaos of her. 

Keral?

Yes!

Thank you!!! said Kera and her brown eyes started to fill an ocean but the drops were so unfortunate to not be able to touch her cheeks thought Keral. Looking at her Keral took out another canvas. He cared her cheeks taking away all her tears he drew a rainforest. Winter! you are the most beautiful scenery I had every saw!

 I think right now this is my dream panorama! smiled Keral