Glance without talking further to Keral rushed to Kera to strangle her to wake her up and Keral read his movements to know that he wants to kill her in dream. Keral rushed over and touched the red cloth of Kera's wrist which made Glance angry, but he couldn't do anything because now Kera was in Keral's protection. 

Keral you are acting weird said Kera and Keral explained that she couldn't see him, he doesn't know the reason why so, does Kera. Glance vanished in this air as if he was the character of her dream, but he wasn't, never was. Kera was telling Keral how to identity false characters again but also how to make them leave or avoid. 

Keral! you have to learn how to use powers of yours!

My powers? 

Yes! it's Lucid dreaming of yours in some way too! 

Kera started to make him learn to SHAPE THINGS in dreams starting with the river which didn't have any fish. Kera told him the story when she had her second successful lucid dream and tried to make an element, but she failed. Kera told Keral how she never could 'CREATE' things and now also. She could only make flowers, in the whole world of creation in Lucid dreams, she could only 'MAKE' flowers. In powers of her she could change the weather except Monsoon because the rain couldn't be controlled by her eventually turning into rainstorm, so bad that she couldn't stand on the land. 

Kera made Keral through her dreams avoiding the voids alongside. Keral was still curious of voids because he had only saw Black voids but not dull yellow voids being randomly placed in dreamland. What if they are not just a place where nothing exists! What if they are not just empty places of dreams thought Keral and continued to admire the scenery because in Kera's dream even if it was dull colors, it was all beautiful. From the mystical creatures like Griffin and dragons to shining dandelions sticking on Kera's body when she walks through it. 

From Crystal water to empty castle dance, from meeting mighty beast to playing with wolves. Kera's land of dream was an unknow realm the world is trying to find.

I don't know If I can shape elements but seeing you this alive is all I ever want! said Keral out loud which made make Kera to hide her face in sweet embarrassment. All Keral could see was her miracle of mind.

They entered a place, a marble floor with a view of a river and moon flaming yellow. So beautiful said Keral as he noticed the sky and the blushing clouds. Suddenly firework started and Kera's eyes glowed with it, they went near to the marble barrier resting their hands on it when Keral saw the clouds moving to the moon but instead of passing by it was embracing the moon so compactly that the MOON EXPLODE! 

Keral was surprised for the moment when he thought dream was going to end with moon but then he noticed the moon which was crushed by the clouds has suddenly become an enormous orange flower. Keral laughed at the sight and then looked at Kera who was already laughing heartly with her eyes closed when suddenly in mid of admiring her laugh under the moonlight he saw the thin air around her emerging a hand.

 Keral laughed at the sight and then looked at Kera who was already laughing heartly with her eyes closed when suddenly in mid of admiring her laugh under the moonlight he saw the thin air around her emerging a hand