part 2: thorne?

SAM POV

once we were far enough from that level in the mines, I sat on the railing and brought up the question we all were thinking. "so.. what are we going to do with her?"

"I- I actually don't know." abby paused. "I wouldn't just drop her off at her house, because that'd be a shitty move, even if she was a dick to seb."

"you could say that again." bas chimed.

"still doesn't answer my question, abbs." I pushed. I didn't know what we were doing with this basically lifeless body.

"i've got some first aid shit at my place, it demetrius' but he can go to hell." sebastian chimed.

"alright.. we can go there, but where is she spending the night?" I asked, because abigail was hinting that she was too fucked up to go home.

"she is not welcome in my room." seb stared.

*ding!*

"well, i think that's the only place we can crash, are you sure, seb?" abby said with a slight smile on her face.

"shit, fine." he rolled his eyes, "sam, you carry her to my house." sebastian stared, starting to walk out of the junky elevator, and that's what I did.

i picked her up. god, what am i doing?

I was walking in the front of everyone, sebastian and abby were walking a two or three feet behind me, talking a bit.

we were around a minute away from seb's house, when I felt a small stroke on my cheek, I looked down, and in the dark, sage was consious, eyes barely open, and arm barely able to touch my face.

"t-thorne. oh, honey."

I looked back at seb and abby for help, as they just stood and watched.

"what?" I asked confused, now facing seb and abby who were puzzled as i was.

"why, what? is this..?" she said, weak, and shed a tear, and buried her her face into my chest. "god, I missed you."

I felt sympathy for her, but didn't really understand, but just as quickly as she had come to, she exhaled, and I felt her go limp again.

"fuck, seb, she's out again. what the hell was that?" I looked at the two of them as we walked, a little faster.

when we got to his house, within about 30 seconds or so, me and abby were in his room, and so was this limp farmer that none of us really knew. sebastian was upstairs grabbing some shit.

sage was slipping in and out of consciousness, and we all were annoyed that harvey didn't open his clinic until 9 in the morning.

she started rambling normal shit that you'd say if you woke up in an unfamiliar house. "where am i..?" she paused, and looked around, scared.

abbie walked over. "hey, I get it, it's a lot to not know where you are when you wake up, but take it slow. you were on the fucking brink of death in the mines, and you're not in the condition to go back home right now. don't waste up all of your energy." she was strangely sweet.

"where's.. how." sage looked around the room and thought for a second, before locking her eyes on me, where she had a moment of realization and her eyes fell to the floor, exhaling, and upset.
"oh."

sebastian walked into the room. "oh, she's up?" he paused and looked around the room, feeling the tension. "what..?" he asked

"it's..it's nothing. I guess I just.." she exhaled "I had a really close friend, and he's.. he's gone now. you look a lot like him actually." she said turning over to me.

sebastian sighed. "let's get you patched up, alright?" she hummed in response. "what.. happened to your hand.?" he inspected it closer. "this is like, bad, the bats there couldn't have done all of this."

abby looked over at seb. "she had this in that hand. catch." she threw the crystal just above his unoccupied hand, which he caught, kind of surprisingly.

"oh yeah, I saw that. these are seriously some of the coolest things ever, how'd you manage to get your hands on one of these?" sebastian said, with his mood slightly lifted at the tear.

"how haven't you?" she laughed. "i've actually collected a few at this point, you can have it if you want." he was wrapping her hand up with some gauze or something.

he laughed a little. "well, I would, but this one isn't in great condition." he paused, looking at it, borderline fully covered with blood at this point, "I'm gonna have to decline."

me and abby exchanged glances, she smiled a little.

*

after we got sage all patched up, we agreed that she would die in her sleep or some shit if we let her go home

"I appreciate you being considerate and all that, but where the hell am I sleeping then? the floor? that's worse than me being by myself" sage laughed.

"you can sleep on the couch." I said.

"on my comfy couch? you've got some balls to be offering my big comfy couch to just anyone." sebastian scoffed.

"where the hell would we sleep?" abby cocked an eyebrow up.

"i call dibs on the bed with sebastian!!" I joked.

seb laughed with me. "looks like you're sleeping in the couch right along side her, abbs."

"..why can't you?" she groaned

"cause I'm a guy.. that's weird. and sam seems pretty dedicated to sleeping with me." sebastian laughed as I smiled.

".." abby stated.

"so is sam, now stop arguing with me" he laughed.

"hey! I'm not gay!" I scoffed

"you're acting like you weren't just begging to 'sleep with' seb" abby raised an eyebrow.

"well he's the exception. get over here cutie!" I laughed as I watched bas visibly cringed as (y/n) got up from sitting on his bed, and made her way over to the couch, and I made my way to his bed.

"seb, you don't happen to have a cot, or anything like that, do you?" abby asked.

"actually, I might, I think demetrius might have gotten one for maru when she wanted to have her friend sleep over, because god forbid they slept in the same bed." sebastian laughed.

"yeah, god forbid." I repeated, jumping onto sebastian's oddly hard bed.

"check the closet upsairs." seb smiled.

—————————————————————————

that's the end of the chapter. if you haven't narrowed it down, you're gonna end up with one of the three, but I'm trying not to make it too obvious!

you also aren't straight in this so abby is still an option xx.
and I hope you're having as much fun reading this as I do writing. I try to make it so you have something to want to read.

(should I have an upload schedule?)

listen to "cold weather" by glass beach it's so 😻

word count w/o end message: 1105
with message: 1191

-goose