CHAPTER 47 || Appreciating Seb ❤️

Start from the beginning

Lando: He has more of these quotes!

Charles: He once told me "Fly as long as you can. The day will come when you're no longer a child and forget how to fly"

Max: "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

Kimi: "The moment I saw you I fell, but I never ended falling in love with you."

Kimi: Tbf I said that

Max: You fell?

Kimi: Bwoah Nando pushed me down the stairs

Nando: Hehe

Mark: "Even if you would hate me, you would still have my back."

Lewis: "Allow your enemies their space to hate, they will destroy themselves in the process."

Seb: Are you guys okay?

Jenson: We're collecting sweet quotes from you

Jenson: "True love is comforting the other just with their presence."

Romain: "If you love him, then you are ready to give up everything for him."

Kimi: "I just want to make you happy because you are the reason of my happiness."

Mick: Thank you Seb for being there for us ❤️

Max: Thank you for being a father for me ❤️

Lewis: Thanks for being with us when we struggle ❤️

Mark: Thank you for protecting me ❤️

Nando: Just thank you Seb ❤️

Lando: Thank you for comforting us after nightmares ❤️

Charles: Thank you for helping me after Jules death ❤️

Pierre: Thank you for helping us after Anthoine's accident ❤️

Kimi: Bwoah thank you Seb! Rakastan sinua, kulta ❤️

Seb: Thanks guys ❤️

...

Seb sits with tears of joy in his room and stares at the messages.

When he looks up, he sees Kimi, who is lovingly smiling and leaning against the doorframe, watching Seb.

He smiles back and Kimi comes into the room. The Finn sits down next to Seb and the latter crawls onto Kimi's lap and snuggles up against his broad chest.

Kimi puts his arms around the Ferrari driver and Seb buries his face in Kimi's hoodie.

"Why did they do that?" He asks Kimi vaguely.

"Because they realize how broken you are. They realize how hard it is for you and how much you're struggling. They want to make it easier for you. Want to take the weight off your shoulders so you can heal."

"How are you?" Kimi asks gently and Seb mumbles "All good".

"And now the truth." Sighs Kimi and Seb again says "All good."

Then Seb frees himself from Kimi's arms to lie down properly.

And what does a Kimi Räikkönen do when his Sebby is metal down? That's right, he lies on top of him and waits until the younger one tells him what's bothering him.

"Kimi, do you have to?" Kimi nods decisively and hands Seb the vodka bottle.

It had become a kind of tradition. Whenever Seb is mentally down, Kimi hands him the vodka bottle while he lies cuddled up against Seb's chest. When Seb takes the bottle, it means he's ready to talk about it.

Seb grabs the bottle and takes a big gulp before setting it aside. Kimi simply remains silent and waits patiently until Seb starts talking.

At some point everything bursts out of the German "I just can't Kimi anymore. It's not as bad as with Red Bull but Mattia is destroying me. I know myself that my self-esteem is fucked but I have no more strength to fight. I don't even know why you love me anymore."

Kimi murmurs, "A wise man once said to me, 'When you no longer have the strength to love yourself, I will do it. And I will do it too if you have the strength. I will do it even if we are separated by death.' And he was right. And now we turn it around and you don't say it to me, I say it to you. Because I love you Sebby and put you above everything else."

Seb sniffles before he starts crying and buries his head against Kimi's shoulder.

"Why are you crying rakas ?" The Finn asks worried and strokes his husband's hair.

"I feel pathetic!" Seb murmurs into the shoulder of the taller one.

"You're not pathetic. You're a beautiful, smart, strong and, in my eyes, imperfectly perfect man. Nothing about you is perfect. And I love everything of you. The bad and the good things!" Kimi contradicts.

With that, the younger one curls up into a ball and Kimi wraps himself protectively around Seb from the outside. His arms are wrapped around Seb's belly. Seb intertwines their fingers and pulls Kimi's arm even closer to him while Kimi's second arm now strokes through Seb's hair again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter :)

It's pretty long I think. Anyway next chapter is happier again!