4.7 Sao Paulo

these chapters are not edited because i'm trying to hammer them out so i'll be done before the 25 which for me is in less than 2 days. omg!! also SMUT WARNING in this chapter its a short section but its also got important details. dont skip the chapter please. 

─── ✨🪩🧸💋✨ ──

Max was standing in the garage talking to GP about their strategy for qualifying when he heard someone say: 'wait is that, Marcy?'

Max looked up and stepped out of the garage to see his wife, dressed in blue jeans a black top and a leather jacket, walking along side Karina. "Marcy?"

It was as if she heard him and looked up their eyes meeting. Max was surprised to see her; she hadn't told him she was coming but the sight of Grace walking behind them told him everything he needed to know. Max rushed over to Marcy ignoring all the calls from his race engineer as he sprinted before picking her up in his arms. Marcy squealed and then giggled wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. This was the most PDA either of them had ever shown. Usually so private with their affection but he couldn't help it. Seeing her here, healthy, smiling, it was like falling in love with her all over again.

She pulled back and he looked up, their eyes meeting. Max was aware of all the camera's that must have found him now. He wanted to kiss her, but this was the first time they had seen each other since the big showdown and he needed to respect her wishes and go at her pace, but if he didn't kiss her the cameras would catch on it. So, he decided it was better to ask. But before he could do so, she leaned down and attached her lips to his.

The sheer force she did it in, had Max stumbling a bit before he regained his balance and kissed her back with the same determination. He missed her. So very much. She pulled back and leaned closer to his ear. "You got to put me down baby, this is already going to be all over our socials." Marcy giggled, before Max set her back down.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too," she smiled, holding onto his hands. "Can we go somewhere private?"

"Yeah, let me just make sure GP knows." But he didn't let her go, he held onto her guided them to the garage. GP and most of Red Bull, hell most of the pit lane was watching him with a smirk on their face. "Do you think I can walk Marce up to hospitality?"

"We still have time before quali but fifteen minutes."

"Okay."

Max guided Marcy to the Red Bull hospitality, to his drivers' room. Once they were in the private space of his room, he turned to her and smiled. "You look so good love. I'm so happy to see you here."

"I am too," Marcy said. "I really did miss you."

Max pulled her into his arms, sighing as he felt her warmth, almost a month was a very long time to go without seeing her, only getting glimpses off her socials or photos Karlee sent him.