1.4 you're irresistible

[when i say you guys aren't ready for this chapter I MEAN IT! 

dear lord, over 2K words of nothing but smut, please forgive me for the filth that is this chapter. its like all the horny demons came out to dance. anyways. 

WARNING: SMUT!!! PROCEED ONLY IF COMFORTABLE OR ELSE SKIP]

 ●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Marcy and Max barely made it back to Daniel's place without tearing each other's clothes off in the cab back

Marcy and Max barely made it back to Daniel's place without tearing each other's clothes off in the cab back. It was beyond hard for her to keep her hands off him, she could feel the sexual tension. She wasn't sure if it was because of the liquor in their bodies or the fact that the push and pull over the past week had passed its point and they now just wanted to get it out of the way.

Seeing Max jealous was a turn out, it made her core scream for him and now she wanted nothing more than to feel him all over. They made it back into their room at Daniel's place and Max shut the door behind him locking it.

Marcy bit her lip as she watched Max, in his black button-down shirt and blue jeans, the jeans were so tight that she could see his hard on. He was just as turned on as her.

"You're driving me fucking crazy," Max said, as he slowly stepped towards her. She stepped back, her back hitting the wall. "Letting other men dance with you, wearing this outfit, I nearly ripped my hair out in frustration."

She bit her lip again, "there you go again, biting your lip," he was so close to her now that he reached out with his thumb and pulled her lip back, their breaths mingled. "Do you have any idea what you do to me?" his other hand gripped onto her hips as she tried to keep her breathing even, but it was getting quite hard. The tension in the room was tenfold of what it was in the club and in the car ride back. They were suffocating in sexual tension.

"Answer me when I ask you something baby," he whispered into her ear, stroking his thumb that had just touched her lip over the skin against her neck, his other hand still gripping onto her hips.

"N-no," Marcy said.

"You don't huh?" he asked before sucking by her pulse line on her neck, she let out a deep moan. "god the sounds you make. You're killing me baby." Max leaned his lower body into Marcy, she could now feel the strain in his jeans. "Look what you do to me. Look how hard you make me, and I haven't even started doing anything to you."

"Then do something," Marcy said. Max sucked in a deep breath before reaching both his hands under her thighs and lifting her up, pushing her up against the wall. This angle made his erection press against her core, and she moaned.

"You like that, feeling how hard you've got me?" Max started grinding against her, another moan slipped out of her mouth. "You are so beautiful, eternal, so beyond magnificent." He whispered sweet nothings against the skin of her neck.