2.2 in the eyes of the law

[ okay its here the contract marriage before the real wedding :P how are we feeling about marcymilian (marcy + emilian) as a ship name pitched by KenjisSlut or maxcy (max + marcy) you guys pick :D further more, please leave comments it helps me see if you are enjoying this story. i cant believe we have crossed 35K and we are not even halfway through this book hehe love you all x vi ]

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

They had returned to Monaco for the gap week before they had to fly out to Miami

They had returned to Monaco for the gap week before they had to fly out to Miami. Marcy was not looking forward to the paparazzi once in the states, they were the worst kind. But she had a few fun things planned for her time in Miami and she was more than excited for that. The swimsuit shoot was one of her favourites and then doing a jewellery and shoot with the same company that introduced her to a designer for her own company launch. Karlee was going to fly to Miami so the sisters could meet with the designer. They were hoping for a ready catalogue and launch by June.

Today however the focus was on something else. It was the day the two of them were to get married in court. Sara had informed her that both Grace and her had picked up the wedding bands for them. It was the 29th of April and their official court marriage date. Even if their actual wedding was going to be in the summer break season.

Marcy had pretty much started living in the same room as Max, sharing a bed had become a habit once they started dating for real. So, when they came back to Monaco instead of her moving back into the guest room, she and Max shared his room. Max was asleep besides her, while she scrolled through her emails and messages responding back to the important ones. The sun rays grazed into the room through the silk curtains that were slightly parted with the wind.

Marcy turned to her side, to where Max was sleeping his lips parted. He looked so much at peace, so innocent and young, like the weight of the world disappeared each time he went to bed. He looked soft, gentle, and peaceful, his skin shinning under the sun light. He hugged the duvet with one leg out of the covers and the other under. A soft sigh left her lips as she leaned over and pressed a small gentle kiss to his cheek before she got out of bed.

She made her way over to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and finishing her morning skin care routine before heading out. Max was still fast asleep, so Marcy decided to make them breakfast.

She was in the middle of cutting up some fruits when Max walked in. "Good morning," he mumbled, sleep still in he's eyes and shirtless.

"Morning," Marcy smiled at him. She had finished preparing the eggs, bacon and sausages, the toast was ready to be toasted and the coffee brewed.

"You didn't have to do all this," he said.

"I wanted to, now sit. Eat."

Max took a seat opposite from where she stood cutting up fruit. She put some of the food on the plate and passed it to him. Always making sure to follow his required diet plan. Max was watching her; she could feel his eyes on her. So, she looked up, her ocean blue eyes meeting his turquoise blue calm ones.