An Actual Sexy Photo Instead Of That PG Grandma Stuff

Start from the beginning

He glanced over his shoulder as a female with a billowing floral skirt and an armful of bangles called his name, gesturing him over with an animated expression. "Well, it was good to see you again, Vanessa," he said before nodding at me. "Nice to meet you, Addie. Remember," he continued, walking backwards as he was slowly engulfed by the crowd. "Room two twelve."

Turning towards Vanessa, I let my jaw drop to the floor. "You didn't tell me you had a New York boyfriend."

She laughed as we pushed our way through the throng of bodies and headed towards the alcohol table. "I really don't know him, Addie. I've only seen him once which was when I got locked out of my dorm on the first day. He showed me to the RA's room and that was it. And I definitely don't have any intentions of letting him take me on a tour of the city."

I glanced over her shoulder to where he was standing, now chugging some beers with the artsy strawberry blonde and a group of other equally, and insanely handsome men. "I'll gladly take your place then and let him introduce me to the city and in return, I'll say my thanks by introducing him to my v-"

"Addison!" Vanessa shrieked, swatting me on the arm and bursting into giggles. "You are too much sometimes, you know that?"

I shook my head. "I just can't believe you know a guy that gorgeous and didn't think to set me up with him. The trust levels are way down between us now, V."

She wrapped an arm around my waist as she took a shot of some clear liquid and instantly shuddered. "I think somehow, we'll get past this."

Vanessa

Several hours later, Addison and I stumbled our way out of the frat house and onto the plush green lawn, feeling more than a little tipsy. We had our arms around each other, propping the other up for support.

"I freaking love New York!" She shouted into the wind, her raven hair flying wildly around her face.

"Want to trade places then?" I asked, sidestepping a subway grate that Addison had plowed right over. She cussed as her heel wedged into one of the holes. "You can stay here, and I'll go back to Connecticut with Matt."

Addison yanked her foot free, staggering forward. "Wait, no. That's not fair. I couldn't live here without you guys. I love you both so much." She shook her head. "I don't know how you do it, Vanessa. I could never go off on my own, especially knowing that I was leaving a dream boyfriend behind. Yikes! You've got guts, girl."

A vice grip suddenly clamped down on my heart and I frowned. "Yea, that part definitely blows. I hate being here without Matt. It's as though I left a piece of my soul behind in Connecticut."

Addison stuck a finger in her mouth, pretending to gag. A queasy look quickly crossed over her suddenly grey face before she heaved onto the sidewalk. "Sorry," she apologized, wiping her chin. "I didn't mean for that to happen. I think I consumed a bit too much alcohol."

She gazed up at the pale moon, a somber expression painting her features as she wrapped her arms around herself. "Do you think you two are going to make it?"

I bit my lip, finally being forced to confront the fears that had been swirling through my mind for weeks. "I don't know, Addie. I hope so," I whispered. "I'm not sure what I would do without him. I know we are only nineteen, but I really feel as though he's my soul mate. We just get each other, you know?"

She nodded; her gaze still transfixed on the inky sky. "That's so deep, man. I just hope that one day, I get to experience that kind of passionate romance."

Sniffling, I tried to push back the tears that were beginning to prick the back of my eyelids. "What if he meets somebody else? Someone closer." I didn't even want to speak the words for fear that if I threw it out into the universe, I would be summoning it into existence.

Addison scoffed, kicking at an empty soda bottle that littered the pavement. "I'll knock him silly if he even dares to try it."

I laughed, pulling in my best friend closer. "I love you, Addie. You always know just what to say to make me feel better."

Another half an hour later, we collapsed onto my bed in giggles, the walk doing nothing to tamper down our buzz. Pulling out my phone from Matt's leather jacket that I was still wearing, I punched in his number. "Let's call him to reassure him that you did not rope me into an orgy with some frat guys."

Covering her mouth, Addison giggled hysterically, and I thought she was going to puke again. "Can I please make moaning noises in the background?"

"No," I mouthed, shaking my head vehemently as I listened to the ringtone. The call remained unanswered and eventually, voicemail picked up. "Boo. You suck, man," I slurred into the cell. "You're never around and I always miss you like so freaking badly. Are you going to fall in love with another girl because I'm not there?"

Addison yanked the phone from my hand. "Okay, bye, Reaper," she said, making loud smack noises with her lips. "Love you."

She thrust the mobile against my chest, shaking her head. "I think I need to teach you the proper way to drunk dial someone. Lesson one, don't wrongfully accuse them of something. That's not the way to be remembered."

A mischievous glint flashed through her emerald eyes like a lightning bolt, and she wiggled her brows. "If you really want to stay on Matt's mind when you're away and drive him absolutely wild then send him some spicy pics."

"Who says I don't already?" I challenged, jutting out my chin.

She gave me a pointed look. "Do you? And no, a glimpse of your white cotton undies peeking out from underneath your nightshirt doesn't count. I'm talking lacey red lingerie that's so skimpy it wouldn't even qualify as a napkin."

I chewed on my lip. "Well..."

She nodded. "That's what I thought." Holding out her palm, she wiggled her fingers at me. "Come on. Hand over your phone. I'll help you take an actual sexy photo instead of that PG Grandma stuff."

"Oh, alright," I agreed. I stripped off my clothing until I was down to just my panties. They were still cotton but at least they were lilac.

"Get on the bed," Addison prompted. I followed her commands, kneeling on the mattress and covering my bare breasts with my arm. "Nice," she praised. "Tease him with a little skin and force him to use his imagination. Now, give me your best seductive expression."

I gazed soulfully into the camera, and she grimaced. "No, don't grit your teeth. I said, seductive, sultry. Not pained and gassy. Think pouty lips and beckoning glances from beneath lowered lashes."

She snapped away on the camera as I incorporated her suggestions into my poses. "Get it, girl," she encouraged, slapping my behind before tossing me my phone. "I think we got it. Now, all you have left to do is press send."

Dropping my face into my hands, I shook my head wildly, my liquid courage finally fading. "I can't. I'm too nervous."

I heard shuffling beside me and before I could look up, Addison announced, "No problem. Done."

Burying my crimson cheeks into a pillow, I screamed loudly and let the tufts of cotton muffle out my embarrassment. Those pictures better be damn good.

A/N Hey everyone! I'm going on vacation so it will probably be about a week and a half before the next update, but I hope you enjoyed the chapter.