❤️‍🔥Russia's ~interesting~ dream

Russia hummed a little, pulling America closer. He buried his face into his neck a little, enjoying the scent of his boyfriend. They had been since he had revealed he was Nyx. He was honestly a little surprised America had wanted to date him, of all people. He still couldn't wrap his mind around it, but he was glad nonetheless. America had let him actually hold him in his office, and he'd been able to convince his boyfriend to take a break.
The look his father had given him when America had requested time off, for the first time in what must've been years, still made him laugh.

He kissed a spot on America's neck, causing his boyfriend to stiffen a little. He hummed a little, not moving his mouth away from his neck. That got America to make a quiet moan-like noise, and Russia liked that and wanted to hear more like it. He pulled away from America's neck and looked at America's face, his cheeks were tinted a light shade of red. The look on his face made him want to do more.

"Моя любовь, May I?" Russia asked, keeping his arms wrapped around his boyfriend.
(*My love)

America went a brighter shade of red, instead of it sticking to just his cheeks it was most of his face now. "I uhm... I'm not ready to go fully through with that..."

"Anything you're uncomfortable with, I don't want to do." Russia said, moving one hand from America's waist up to his cheek.

"I'm not really... ready to do anything too sexual yet..." His partner mumbled, looking away. "I mean- I'm not ready to have sex."

"What are you comfortable with?" He prodded, wanting to make sure he didn't cross any boundaries America had.

"Most touches are fine... I don't feel comfortable with clothes coming off yet." America admitted, looking quite embarrassed.

"Everything, Моя любовь." Russia hummed, leaning in closer to kiss him on the cheek.

"Okay.. I'm not really... ready for direct touches below the belt yet" America mumbled, seemingly more embarrassed telling him that than he has been telling him he wasn't comfortable with them being undressed.

"Who said it had to be direct~?" He purred, kissing America's neck again. "Though, have to ask, are you comfortable with me touching your chest? I won't take it off, but-"

"I'm okay with that." America muttered, looking away.

Russia smirked a little to himself, moving the hand on America's cheek to under his shirt. He rubbed his hand up and down one of America's side. He felt a lot curvier than he thought he'd be. He lightly kissed America's neck, kissing around the spot he'd been kissing before.

America let out a very quiet and pleased sounding noise. Knowing that spot brought pleasure to his partner, he kissed there a few more times before sucking on the sensitive spot a little bit. He lightly traced his teeth over the spot, enjoying every noise his partner made. He went back to sucking on the spot, wanting to leave a mark, so he knew where it was. When he wasn't sure if it was enough, he carefully bit the spot.

The noise America made, it was desperate and pleading, but also pleasured. America had enjoyed that, he liked being bitten.

He was more than happy to oblige that, and bit down gently again. He then pulled back and licked the spot, deciding to leave more marks. So he chose to suck and bite America's neck.

He hummed a little into the spot he was kissing before pulling away.

"Звезды, could you shift a bit so that you're not facing me?" He purred, retracting his hand from under America's shirt.
(*Stars)

America let out a slightly displeased noise as he did so, likely upset at the fact that he'd pulled away. America's back was now facing his chest, though he wasn't quite where he was before.

Russia gently grabbed America's waist and pulled him in until his hips were on his lap. He wanted America to feel what he did to him.

He went back to kissing and sucking on America's neck. With every noise America made, he felt his pants tighten a bit more. He hummed a little on a certain spot, making America make a bit of a louder noise and shift back against him.

He groaned a little, America moving like that felt really damn good.

"Keep it up, моя любовь" He purred, not moving his face too far from America's neck.

America seemed to immediately get more flustered, and he tensed, stopping the movement.

"Нет, нет I like it when you do that~ Don't stop yourself~" He reassured, using his hands to lightly guide America into moving like that again.
(*No, no)

Once he felt America relax again, he moved his hands up America's shirt, as if to confirm that America was really that curvy. He also went back to licking, kissing, and sucking on different spots on America's neck, occasionally lightly biting on different areas.

Soon, he moved one hand out from under America's shirt, sliding it over America's pants, feeling that his partner was quite aroused now. The little whimper like moan that drew from America and the little jolt told him how good that must've felt to him.

"You like that, моя любовь~?" He purred, rubbing the area again more slowly.

America shifted himself even more, incidentally grinding against Russia, letting out quiet moans at the touch.

Russia slowly moved his hand back up America's shirt, drawing out a quiet whine from America at the lack of stimulation in the area.

"Use your words, моя любовь." He purred against America's skin, not moving away from his neck too much. "Tell me what you want~"

"I-I" America whimpered a little, moving a hand to try and get Russia to touch him again.

"No, use your words, моя любовь" He reiterated, lightly kissing America's neck again.

"Please-"America whined, shifting a bit more as if it's get him to move his hand down to touch the area again.

"You have to be a little more specific, love~" Russia purred before kissing the most sensitive part of America's neck he had found.

"Please touch me" America whimpered, shifting himself against Russia more.

Russia groaned a bit, America's ass was rubbing against his dick. It felt good, but damn did it make it hard for him to not touch him.

He caved, it was close enough and he wanted to hear more pleasured noises from America. He moved his hand back out from under America's shirt before slowly beginning to trace his hand back over America's bulge. He kept rubbing the area slowly, eventually causing America to shift a bit more impatiently.

It felt really good when America shifted like that, but he knew that his lover wanted him to move his hand a bit faster.

So he obliged, rubbing the area a bit faster and beginning to shift himself against America again.

He soon realized he wanted to be able to more easily move himself a bit more quickly. So, he let himself fall back onto his bed, pulling America with him. Once they were both on the bed, he shifted them to one side so that he had an easier time with stimulating himself and America.

He began to rub America a bit faster while rubbing himself against America at a similar pace, speeding it up every now and then, eventually driving them both over the edge.

He couldn't see it, but from the way America tensed then relaxed in quick succession a few times, he knew he'd made him cum.

And he'd definitely need to wash his own underwear and pants. He certainly didn't mind, and he hoped America didn't either.

"How was that?" He huffed out, nuzzling his face into America's neck like he had earlier.

"That- hah- felt good" America managed between breaths before shifting and turning back around to bury his face in Russia's chest.

Authors Note:
This is for educational purposes
For me as a writer, at least.
For those of you reading this, go to horny jail(Unless you're reading this for educational purposes)
This is one of Russia's dreams from SAMIOG, but it's for a chapter that won't be coming for a while.
Alt Title: Russia why the fuck are you like this