Chapter 26

Gabi hair and outfit

The soft morning light filtered into the kitchen as I stood by the counter, my robe wrapped around me. The rhythmic sound of the knife slicing through vegetables filled the air, but my focus was elsewhere. I could feel him behind me, his presence enveloping me like a warm embrace.

His arms encircled my waist, pulling me back against his chest. A shiver ran down my spine as his lips found the sensitive skin of my neck, leaving a trail of lingering kisses. My breath hitched, and I leaned into his touch, feeling his warmth seep into me.

"Last night was something else," he murmured, his lips brushing against my earlobe, sending shivers down my body.

I turned slightly, a faint blush tinging my cheeks as I met his gaze. "It really was," I replied, my voice a mere whisper.

His fingers grazed the skin of my waist, his touch igniting a fire within me. "I can't stop thinking about it," he admitted, his voice husky with desire.

I set the knife down, my heart racing as I turned to face him fully. Our eyes locked, a silent understanding passing between us. There was an intensity in his gaze that mirrored the emotions swirling within me.

Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine, igniting a passionate kiss that left me breathless. His hands wandered over my body, igniting sparks of pleasure at every touch. It was as if the world around us faded away, leaving only the two of us lost in each other.

Time seemed to stretch as we kissed, our bodies pressed together in a fervent embrace. The sensations were heightened, every touch, every brush of his lips against mine, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. My fingers tangled in his hair, holding him close as if trying to convey all the emotions that words couldn't express.

Reluctantly, we pulled away, our breaths mingling in the air. I met his gaze, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath. "As much as I wish I could stay," I began, my voice slightly shaky, "I have to go to work."

He frowned, his grip on me tightening as if he wanted to keep me there. "Can't you call in sick?" he pleaded, his eyes filled with a mix of desire and reluctance.