Regardless, I loved them a lot. Aside me wanting a brother or sister, I had gotten over it. They couldn't have any more kids if they wanted. Look at me, they hardly spent time with me, it won't be fair to bring another child and repeated the same cycle.

I was almost through when I heard noises coming behind me, and turning around, I had to hold myself from getting a panic attack.

"Ash, you scared the shit out of me" calming my hooties, I put a hand on my chest.

"Is that how to welcome your best friend?"

Rolling my eyes at her accusation, I noticed Margarita and Jamie behind her.

"Hey guys, is school out already?"

"We ditched last period. All thanks to Ashley" I knew it had to with Ashley. She was number one anti-school, yet when it came to partying, she was always available and willing. I wonder how she managed to pass all her classes. Then again, Ashley is Ashley. Cramping down everything last minute. And it worked for her so who was  I to complain.

"You guys allowed her get through with it. And what was the excuse this time?" We were now sitting on my bed.

"Our dearest friend, my best friend, is leaving tomorrow. You don't expect me not to ditch secondary matters and attend to the most important one's."she winked.

"In as much as I'm happy you guys came, please don't keep up with this nonchalant attitude Ash. Pinky promise?"I pulled her closer.

She rolled her eyes and face palmed herself before bringing her little finger in contact with mine.

The girls helped me finish and we headed  to the pool lounge. I was going to miss this house and everything in it. To think I am  going to celebrate my seventeenth  away from here, made me sad.

"Hail's, are you okay?"Ashley who sat by me asked noticing my gloomy face.

"Y-eah. I guess"I nodded not wanting to tear up.

"I know you. Talk to me, what's bothering you?"

Sighing, I decided to speak up. Persistent Ashley is an unsatisfied Ashley.

"I was thinking about my seventeenth, away from everyone here, we'd plans for it. "I told her frankly.

"It's alright. You might be gone, but it doesn't mean we will stop talking or being there for each other. About our plans, it would still hold." She hugged me and I reciprocated. I loved this girl  so much.

After that, we enjoyed the warmth of being outdoors, sunbathing and catching up.

"Guess what?" Seeing how she raised her brows, I knew it was going to be a long day.

"What"? I quizzed, Margarita and Jamie shaking their heads in disapproval. This should be exciting.

"You know ever since the news of your relocation, Kayla has been in high hoot's, walking around with her puppets, acting extra bitchy with her usual dip face. And today at lunch, she was all over Jared at the cafeteria." She is brutally  blunt and straightforward. I'd give her that.

Typical Kayla. She's always been shameless.

"Good for her. Now she can finally be free to throw herself at him, and maybe he'd eventually give in"I responded, making all three stare at me in a state of  trance.