She knew she knew Laena would do that. She had done it after all.

"Gods, I love you so much," Rhaella spoke before guiding the two of them to bed.

Rhaenyra had been in her own chamber, Harwin sat by her as the two of them spoke. "Do you know who you will take as your lady?" Harwin asked.

"I believe so?... I do not know." Rhaenyra confessed before looking up as Loren appeared. "Princess, Ser... Your sister wishes to speak with you in her bed chambers," Loren spoke.

"Tell her I should be there shortly," Rhaenyra spoke. " I should speak with you later." Harwin kissed her before leaving her.

What could Rhaella possibly want? It did not take long for Rhaenyra to arrive. Rhaella waited for her with some treats. "Enter" Rhaella spoke as she signaled Rhaenyra to sit. "What is this about?"

"A marriage proposal." Rhaenyra gave her a look. "Your daughter, Visenya, and my son Joseph." Rhaenyra raised an eyebrow. "Jayne will agree to make Visenya lady of the vale, with my son at her side they will make powerful rulers" Rhaella grinned. "What are you hiding Rhaella?" Rhaenyra demanded. "Tell me what your little knight is here for?"  Rhaella asked.

"To protect us! Rhaella you have not told me the entire truth... what are you hiding?" Rhaenyra demanded making Rhaella laugh as she drank.

"Nothing, now tell me why a rat catcher? A mercenary? Are you planning on doing the same as cheese and blood?" Rhaella asked.

"I had no part in that!" Rhaenyra sneered. "No part! Of course... Rhaenyra would do no wrong, I seem to have forgotten that... and yet Jaehaerys and Maelor were killed?" Rhaella spoke.

"Daemon sent the order not I. Whatever game you are playing at Rhaella you might want to be careful with it! We are not the only ones playing the Game of thrones!" Rhaenyra warned her.

"But we are the only ones that know what will come! We have lived through this shit show before Rhaenyra! I don't intend to lose the game this time! This will be the last time I'm sent back!"

The doors to Rhaella's chambers opened revealing Loren. "Laena waits for you!" Rhaella sight pinching the bridge of her nose before nodding as she left her sister to her thoughts.

"Have you found more information on him?" Rhaella asked. "No, I need a piece of his hair." Rhaella nodded. "Ser Harwin owns me a favor, ask that he comes to my chambers tonight!" Loren nodded before leaving.

That night Rhaenyra's as well as Rhaella's ladies join Jayne for supper. "I am glad to have all of you here! This place is far too big for me to be alone so often!" Jayne confess.

"Do not worry cousin! The time that we stay here and keep you company will make you wish to be just you and your court once more!" Rhaella laughed.

"Such thoughts will never cross my head! I enjoy having the both of you and your court here!" Jayne grinned as she brought her cup up everyone followed suit.

"To our future Queen! Rhaenyra Targaryen! The woman that will show Westeros that a woman can rule! That not having a cock is not as bad as they say!" Everyone cheered even Alicent.

"You will be a fine Queen!" Rhaella and Rhaenyra shared a look before gulping their cups of wine.

"To all of us that sit here! That in the future I see by my side! My sister who no matter what stands by my side and has my back!" Rhaenyra cheered.