Character Bio

Name : Y/N L/N

Age : 19

Father's Name : L/N ----
Status : Unknown

Mother's Name : L/N ----
Status : Unknown

Appearance :

Likes : Reading, Silence, Night, Being in the background

Dislikes : Corrupt Royalties, Celestial Dragons, World Government, etc.

Personality : Introvert, Caring, Loyal

Devil Fruit : Menzen Menzen No Mi (Presence Presence Fruit)

This devil fruit grants the user the ability to control and produce presence that will either make the user unnoticeable or make the user gain everyone's attention

This devil fruit automatically makes the user's presence unnoticeable upon consumption.

Making their presence known requires great concentration and is something the user must train because the devil fruit is passively making the user's presence unnoticeable unless it's being controlled.

The devil fruit's passive power can be used efficiently in either assassination or spying.

Menzen Menzen No Mi Abilities

Passive : Presence Dehancement

Presence Enhancement Types

• Presence Enhancement : Regal

This ability makes the user exert a presence rivaling that of a royal making the target think that the user is a royalty and that they are someone they have to serve to.

This is useful because it can be used to control low level enemies. The effects last as long as the user concentrate on maintaining their presence.

• Presence Enhancement : Conqueror

This ability makes the user exert a presence so intimidating it can paralyze an enemy with just a glance. This as well as the regal presence ability can be used for interrogation to make the target answer either willingly or forcefully.

• Presence Enhancement : Focus

This ability makes the user exert a presence that will make anyone that has the user in their field of vision turn their focus into the user. Making them unable to look at anything but the user in a certain amount of time. And just like the other abilities, this ability can only last up until the user loses concentration.

Presence Mind Altering Abilities

• Amnesia

The user can erase any memories of the target that involves the user. As long as the target met the user not longer than a day or twenty-four hours to be exact.

Ultimate Presence Ability : Nirvana

This ability can only be activated when the user is about to die. Once activated, the user's last heartbeat before death will be felt by everyone who knows of the user's existence. When this happens, everything about the user will be erased by black smoke and experiences involving him will be forgotten but the target still experience those events only not remembering that the user was in it. Also any record or videos involving the user will also cease to exist.

(A/N): This story contains major spoilers from the actual show. Read at your own risk.