I nodded, eager to find out what the wager was. He smirked slightly before looking me dead in the eyes. "If I win, I get a prize from you. If you win, you get a prize from me," he says. I don't even have second thoughts about it before happily agreeing.

We started the game. I know I said I didn't play often but I didn't say I sucked at playing games. In fact, you could say I was pretty good at it. I mean, my best friend is Kenma Kozume, a famous worldwide gamer.

Unfortunately, it's not easy to beat 'The Golden Neko', a name Kuroo and I gave him for his gaming ID. In the end, he beat me. I looked at him, pouting. "Good game," he said looking at me with a smirk.

He crawled onto me, our lips so close. "K-Kenma, what're you doing?" I whisper, breathlessly.

"Claiming my prize," he says as if it was the most obvious thing on earth before kissing me. Slowly but surely, I kissed back. We broke apart trying to catch our breaths. He then sat back down on the couch staring at me intently. I just stared back, trying to process everything.

"You look dumb like that," he simply said. Suddenly, there was a bang on my window. I got startled and looked out to see Kuroo looking through the window. "THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY, BA-KA," He said looking pissed through the window.

Kenma gave Kuroo a bored stare. Kuroo used the extra key I gave him and Kenma before he proceeded to enter the house. "Okay, Y/N let me get this straight," he said, pointing at Kenma. "He likes you. Like sexually attracted. He just has a fear of rejection," Kuroo said, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Now, I'm going to go to your room to get my homework I left here yesterday," he said waving at us dismissively before going upstairs.

I looked at Kenma, dumbfounded. He sighed. "Kuroo is right. I do like you, Y/N. I really really like you. Unfortunately, you're too oblivious," he said. I rolled my eyes. "You're one to talk," I say. We just chuckled and headed upstairs. We entered my room to find Kuroo lying on my bed, reading his chemistry book.

He glanced at us, noticing our intertwined hands. He smirked. "What? You want me to leave the room now so you can do the dirty? No way, not until you're 18," he says, attending back to his book. I just threw my sketchbook at his face.

"Hmm~ Kenma, it seems Y/N really likes you," he says showing my sketchbook to Kenma. I paled, remembering I had thrown my SKETCHBOOK at Kuroo. The sketchbook is FILLED with sketches and drawings of Kenma. Kenma looked at the book and then at me.

 Kenma looked at the book and then at me

He smirked and walked up to me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek making me blush. "I didn't know you were such a simp, Y/N," Kuroo said thoughtfully, putting his hand to his chin and stroking it.

"KUROO!" I shout chasing him around my room as Kenma watched. Once I caught Kuroo and beat the crap out of him, Kenma asked me to take a picture with him. Before he and I could post it, Kuroo asked for our phones and edited something.

"What'd you do?" I question suspiciously. He just smirked. "I only changed your contact save names, Y/N, calm down," he says. I just nod and we post the photo.

______________________________________________________________________________

EXTRA: 

= Y/N's POV =

I waved goodbye to Kenma and Kuroo. I looked back at the photo Kenma and I took with a smile. That's when I noticed something odd in the tag list. 

'#obliviousidiots' I thought, confused when I remembered Kuroo had taken our phones earlier.

= Kuroo's POV =

"KUROO TETSUROUUUUUU!!!!!" I heard Y/N shout from her house. I turned back to see her running out in her pyjamas. "Oops, I better run, see ya Kenma-" I say running back home, laughing.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

Sorry if this sucks LMAO. I'll do better next time ヾ(*' ɷ ')ノ

- Akashi_The_Emperor