India!

The crusaders finally set foot in India. The streets were crowded with people trying to sell things to anyone who would buy. It was really loud and crazy.

Avdol led the way to a cafe with Joseph. Polnareff and Kakyoin following quickly behind them. Wrenn tried her best to push her small self through the big crowd of people shouting things at her.

" I can cut your hair for you."

" This would look real nice on you."

" This really goes good with your eyes Miss."

It was a lot so to speak. She was trying to push through it all when felt someone trying to feel her up.

" Hey little lady you look new around her. How about you let me show you around." He said with his arm around her while his other was on her thigh.

" No thank you. Please let me go." Wrenn said trying to get away but to no prevail. There was too much going on around that no one noticed.

" Oh come on. A little lady like you will get lost around here." The man comment moving his hand up.

" Get the fuck off me creep." Wrenn said trying to push him away. Before he can could say anything he was ripped away and thrown on the ground. Wrenn looked around in confusions. She looked down at the man on the ground then up to the man who saved he. Jotaro.

" I'm tired of men thinking they can do what they want to women." Jotaro said as he clicked his tongue.

" Let's go." He simply said as he continued to follow the rest of the crusaders. Wrenn quickly followed not wanting to get lost.

Wrenn looked around scared that another man might come and do the same thing. She looked around timidly, pulling down the hem of her skirt, trying to make it longer. She looked over at Jotaro thankful for him. She put her hand on his jacket sleeve and tugged on it slightly. He looked down at her with a questioning look.

" U-um do you think i-i can wear your um coat?" She asked shyly as she looked down not wanting to see his face. Jotaro noticed she was pulling on her skirt and sighed. He proceeded to take off his coat and wrapped it around her small body. Wrenn looked up at his shocked that he actually let her wear his coat. Her eyes sparkles as she looked at his face.

" T-thank you." She stutters shyly.

" Good grief. Just stay close to me okay." He said grabbing her hand to keep her close. Her cheeks heated up at the sudden contact. She stumble a bit as they began to walk as his coat was basically as big as she was.

Eventually they all made it to the cafe where they would be eating they were all already seated when Wrenn and Jotaro came in.

" What a gentleman Jotaro giving the lady your coat." Polnareff teased. Wrenn's cheeks burned crimson as she sat down at the end of the table Jotaro pushing in her chair.

" Shut up dick. Some man just tried to feel her up in the street." Jotaro said shooting him a death glare.

" Wow wow, don't you overload on me now too." He said holding his hands up in defense.

" Are you alright?" Kakyoin asked in a concerned yet soft voice. Wrenn just turned her head. She was uncomfortable with all the attention for something like that. She just nodded her head softly.

" I will be. Just a little shaken up." She gave him a small smile. She felt Jotaro squeeze her hand slightly, it wasn't til then did she notice he was still holding it. She looked over and gave him a reassuring smile and squeezed his hand back.

" Well I'm going to hit the John." Polnareff said as he stood.

" But we were just about to order. What do you want?" Joseph said to the man who was halfway to the bathroom.

" You pick, whatever you think an elegant French man like me would want." He said making his way into the bathroom.

" So a baguette." Wrenn joked not really realizing she had said it out loud. Her eyes widened and she sat up straighter at the realization. She did earn a few chuckles from the group. She could even see a small smirk from behind the brim of Jotaro's hat. She smiled softly feeling warmth in her chest. Is this what it is like to be around people who care? Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud crash. Her head whipped towards the bathroom.

" Enemy." Was all she said leaning forward.

" It's probably just polnareff upset that they only have one ply." Jotaro scoffed.

" He is pretty particular about his bathroom needs." Kakyoin chimed in. Wrenn softened her shoulders slightly, still alert just in case. Next thing they knew he was junning out of the bathroom breathing heavy.

" Stand." He pointed to the bathroom." The man with two right hands." She remembered slightly them discussing something about two right hands.

" What do you mean?!" Joseph said as him and Avdol stood.

" I'm sorry Mr. Joestar but from now on I'll be on my own." Polnareff commented.

" What!!" Everyone including Wrenn gasped in pure shock.

" What do you mean polnareff you can't just go on you're own. That's suicide." Avdol exclaimed as he hurries over to him.

" With all do respect Avdol I was never in it to kill Dio, I could give a shit less about him. I just want to get my revenge on the man with two right hands. For my little sister. And now I have a chance and I am not going to let it get away." Polnareff said confidently. He continued to tell the full story on what exactly happened with his little sister. Wrenn just watched him in surprise. She had no idea that happened. She knew that he lost his sister but not in such way.

" But you don't even know what his stand is. You'll be going in blind!" Avdol pointed out. They continued back and forth both arguing about how it was a bad idea for Pol to leave on his own.

" Pol this is a dumb idea and you know it. Don't get yourself killed too." Wrenn said sternly interrupting their bickering.

" Oh so now you care. News flash Wrenn I don't care what you have to say you have been nothing but a bitch to me." He said with a cold expression causing her to take a step back. This usually cheerful man now turned sour. Polnareff seemed to have a slight tinge of guilt in his eyes but nonetheless he turned and walked in the opposite direction. Soon enough his silhouette had disappeared. Wrenn just stood there with guilt knowing that he was right.

" Don't listen to him Wrenn he's just upset." Joseph said putting a hand on her shoulder.

" But he's right I have been a bitch to him. But that doesn't mean I want him to go and get himself killed." She said walking over to stand next to Avdol.

" I'm going to look for him." She said confidently.

" As am I." Avdol added.

" How about Avdol you follow him, but not too close. Wrenn you and I will start going this way. Mr. Joestar you and Jotaro can start going that way. We'll search for a few hours then meet up back here." Kakyoin suggested.

They all nodded and started going their separate ways.

" I'm sorry Polnareff." Wrenn whispered in a hushed voice to no one in particular.

°°°°°°°°°°

There you all have it 😋 thank you for reading 🤙

To Live Another Day On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara