Ships Ahoy!

All the crusaders stood on the docks, waiting to board. A few of them hoping to see Wrenn show up.

" Alright we're gonna have to get going. We can't wait anymore." Joseph had said slightly disappointed.

" Can't we wait a little longer?" Kakyoin questioned hoping that she would show up.

" No." Jotaro said emotionless.

" Why? Hoping I wouldn't show up." Wrenn said coming up behind him. They all look behind them to see her standing here with a small bag on her back.

" Wrenn you decided to come!" Polnareff exclaimed picking her up in a big hug.

" Polnareff, I am close enough to cut your ear off." She stated and he immediately puts her down and steps back.

" She's mean." He whispers to Kakyoin and Jotaro. Kakyoin let's out a small chuckle. Wrenn looks to Jotaro and she swore she saw a small smirk on his face but he pulled down his hat to hide his face.

" Hey! Will you take our picture?!" Two women gushed as they ran up to Jotaro. It was now her turn to smirk at him. He was clearly annoyed at them as they continued asking him to take their photo. Jotaro's gaze met yours. His blushed slightly as he saw her smirk.

" Go the fuck away! You're annoying!" He shouted at the girls which just made your smirk grow slightly.

" Hey now, that is no way to treat a lady." Polnareff said, kiting them away as he started to take pictures of their legs.

" So Wrenn you decided to join us" Joseph said clapping his hands together.

" Yes, but I'm not yet telling you my stand." She says. She couldn't tell them. Not yet, it's not safe.

°°°°°°°°

Wrenn now stood at the railing of the top deck leaning against it, taking in the view. She had never been on a boat let alone a ship before. She got a feeling that someone was standing directly behind her. But she didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

" Why won't you tell us what your stand is?" He questioned. She didn't turn to him although she did let out a small chuckle.

" I have my reasons." She said lowering her head to look at her hands.

" You know it's things like that, that make me not trust you." He says as he stands next to her leaning on the rail as well. She looks up at him to see him gazing out to the ocean.

" Look I've learned to keep to myself. I have trust issues so just give me some time." She stated looking back out to the water.

" Wrenn, I think you should just go home. I don't think you're cut out for this." He stated. Wrenn looked back at Jotaro shocked and confused. What does he mean not cut out for this?

' I've gotten by just fine on my own' she thought to herself. Before she could respond they both heard a scream.

" Let go of me." A little boy says trying to get his arm out of the crewmates grasp.

" Looks like I found a stowaway." The crewmates says with a wicked smile on his face. Wrenn's face scrunches in disgust. They continue to pester the kid, punching his cheek and pulling his arm. The boy kicked and squirmed trying to get away.

" The captain won't be happy to hear that." The other crewmates said.

Next thing she knows the boy is out of his grasp and jumps off the boat. Wrenn runs over to the railing the kid jumped off of to see him swimming away from the boat.

" Why would he do that?!" Polnareff questioned looking out at the boy as well.

" Eh, he did it to himself." Wrenn shrugged crossing her arms as she leans against the railing.